Thread: Where can I buy DVI to VESA 26 connector

Where can I buy DVI to VESA 26 connector

I want to connect my old vesa 26 connector gpu to my new system. I am looking for an dvi to vesa connector. I tried lot searching for this bug does not found any. Does anyone knows where to find this.

Re: Where can I buy DVI to VESA 26 connector

No it is not available. The one connector which you are talking about is outdated and there is no support provided for the same. In that place you can easily find dvi to vga connector.

It is right. There are not support for the same. You are planing to use some really old gpu with the latest system. Even if anyhow you manage the connector how can you fix the same to new system. I am talking about compatibility. The drivers and other things are also an issue here. You cannot use this without an appropriate driver updates. There are display port or display adapter which act as an third party connection for such gpu. You can try searching for the same. But that is really very costly and it is not worth to buy. Instead of that going for an upgrade for an latest gpu is lot more better. Use the card till the time there is no issue and it works safely and properly. Once it is dead it is just scrap.

Yes that is right. You cannot use that and even if you make that, it will surely not work with the current system. Those are outdated model has not support in today's time.

You can look for some display port. This port are ready made tools which comes with an number of connectors. You can fix your tv, gpu, desktop, etc with it to view your screen. But I am not sure that you will find an support for such an old interface. There are very less possibility for the same. The interface is outdated and I had also not seen such connector anywhere. I tried looking some old shop where you get parts of used item, even there was nothing such found.

You can try contacting the manufacturer of your card. There you can surely find support. There are many adapters, but I had also not find what you are looking for. Vesa has some adapters like vesa push which gives an hdmi interface for old cards. And anyhow, even if you manage to get that connector, will the work on today board. Will that be able to give you better resolution on your screen. Surely not. I can assume that you are planing to use this old cards with your new system. There are many low range gpu that you can buy for less amount. They are easy to install and configure also.