Thread: How to connect old HDD on New Computer with Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2P

How to connect old HDD on New Computer with Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2P

I recently buy New computer and I want to connect the old hard disk drive on this new computer. Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2P motherboard present on this new computer system. I try to do that but always I go the problem. I hope many users already do this task. Then help me to fix this problem.

Re: How to connect old HDD on New Computer with Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2P

First, let me make sure that I understand what you want to do. You want to connect your Old HDD with this newly purchased computer system and Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2P motherboard has to be present on it. If you want to connect this new old HDD with the new HDD, then you can use the another HDD port on this motherboard. This MB provide the secondary port to do this connection. Then I suggest to you for use this secondary port and make this task.

Easiest way to do this would be to put it in your computer as the second drive and perform all the necessary task to do this connection. This is the simplest way that work to establish the connection between the system Hard disk and the old hard disk.

The driver of this hard disk also plays an important role on it. If your HDD not able to connect this new computer then the main problem behind that is the driver of this hard disk. As we all know that this driver makes an interface between the hard disk and the motherboard system. Hence I suggest to you for use an driver of this hard disk for the connection purpose if you faced this problem.

I tried all that and I was able to boot into safe made but can't boot normally. Then I try to connect this hard disk in the safe mode. The next is to be copy all the data of the old drive to the new drive and disconnect this old drive. It helps to me for solving this problem. I don’t know how to solve this problem but I was finally able to recover the hard disk data.

If new computer HDD works well then you have the benefit of having as much of data of this disk. You can use this new HDD that can be work to solve this connection problem. if the old HDD not work then you need to use the data present on this new HDD. It helps to you for solving your complicated problem.

I suggest to you for please be aware that cloning an existing OS drive to run in a new machine. This cloning process will be gives the problem and in response it really make problem in the future. If the motherboard is suitable to your old HDD then you can’t faced any problem. You all seem to know that the old hard disk compatibility with this new motherboard. Also remember that you need to use an BIOS upgrade task on it. This will be work and in response it solves such problem.

I suggest to you for check the manual of the HDD and the computer system for analyzing the troubleshooting issues on it. This kind of effort works and in response it really works to solve your problem. This is the problem that can be solve with also using the official site expert. It solve your problem.