Thread: Unable to play slideshow DVD on DVD players

Unable to play slideshow DVD on DVD players

Last week, I burned slideshow files on the DVD. Then when I try to play this Slideshow DVD on the DVD player then it can’t play. I use an Nero 7 software on windows 7 OS to this burned DVD task. This is DVD+R disk and now I want to play this disk on my DVD player. Any help to solve this problem will be appreciating.

Re: Unable to play slideshow DVD on DVD players

If you made a PowerPoint slideshow with photos on your windows 7 and tries to burn it directly on the DVD then yes this problem arrives. For your kind of information there is necessary to use an PowerPoint to DVD converter. It helps to you directly convert your PowerPoint slideshow to DVD. Hence I think there is necessary to do this task and then again burn this DVD.

I also experience about it and I think this is the real problem why DVD player can’t able to play the slideshow using the DVD. I suggest to you first Download and install this PowerPoint to DVD converter. Then I think run this software and convert your slideshow files to the DVD format. After finishing this process you need to use any burning software and then perform this burning task. Try to burn this DVD. Then it would be help to you for play this slideshow on DVD player.

You can burn many different types of CDs and DVDs in Windows Media Center. This Windows Media Center gives the notification if the selected files and DVD structure not match. It initially avoids such compatibility problem. Then I think you got the right solution that uses this Windows Media Center for burning the DVD.

The other reason behind this is could be the burning task of this slideshow DVD not performed very well. Hence I suggest to you for make an DVD and check this problem.

I also faced the similar type of trouble. in that time, I try to play this well burn DVD into the same DVD player. It gives the same problem and I am not able to find the main reason behind this. Then I just try to change this DVD player. I try to play it on another DVD player. It helps and in response it helps me to solve this problem.

For creating a DVD slide show using the Windows Media Center then I can suggest to you for use proper process to do this task. In that you can just try to follow the instructions which are present on the manual. Then I think follow it and do this task on your system. It solves your problem.

PPT2DVD lets you easily cue up multiple slideshows. This PowerPoint’s into DVD format is the best solution that can be work for view the power point slideshow onto the DVD player. The official site expert helps to do this task on the proper way. Hence I suggest to you for take this help and hope that it solve your problem.