Thread: Canon MP620 does not print black

Canon MP620 does not print black

I am using Canon MP620 printer and from last some days I am facing some problem with my printer. now whenever I give anything to print at that time It does not print black. Please tell me is there anything wrong with my printer or something wrong with cartridge?

Re: Canon MP620 does not print black

fist check you need to check is that you have connected the cartridges properly and after that check whether printer is printing black or not. Because some time due to bad connection also this type problem can take place.

well after going through your post I will first tell you that remove the cartridge from your printer and after removing the cartridge from your printer you have to install another cartridge in your printer and after installing the other cartridge you have to check whether you e printer is able to print black or not. if after connecting the other cartridge printer works fine then I think problem is with your printer and if after installing the other cartridge also if you are getting the same issue them there might be something wrong with your printer.

you can also try to solve this issue by resetting the Canon MP620 printer and after resetting the Canon MP620 you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you don’t know about how to reset the Canon MP620 printer then you have to check user manual I think in user manual you will find the steps to reset the printer.

download the printer drivers from the official website of the Canon and after downloading the drivers you have to first uninstall the drivers which is already installed in your printer and after uninstalling that you have to restart the system and after that you have to install the new drivers and after installing that your printer will start printing black again. I am giving you this solution because I have aso gone though from the similar problem and after that I have update the printer drivers and after updating the drivers my problem get solved. you can also try this solution.

if you don’t know from where to download the drivers for Canon MP620 then you have to click here CANON MP620 and after clicking here you have to download the drivers and install it in your laptop and then your problem will get solved.

I have already checked my cartridges and it is working properly and I have also checked my printer with other cartridges but with other cartridges also I am getting the same problem. I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the drivers but that idea didn’t help me to solve this issue. Now please tell me how to fix this issue?

if same problem is occurring after trying different solution also then I think you should try to solve this issue by visiting the service center and there you have to ask for the solution regarding your problem and after that they will give you solution regarding this problem. I hope after visiting the service center your problem will get solved.