Thread: Hard drive of new pc’s should be defragmented or not?

Hard drive of new pc’s should be defragmented or not?

I have a question for you guys for my new system, I have just bought a new pc and I am thinking that the new hard drive can be defragmented or not? Would it help me in anyways? Please help me out for this as I don’t have any idea about it I was just thinking about it so I asked it and I want to know about it, please the experience guys help me out with this.

Re: Hard drive of new pc’s should be defragmented or not?

I have been wondering that why do you need to do this? You must know what the defragmentation actually mean and so you need to know why would you need to do this for the new hard drive or OS, so from my personal view I would be saying that this idea is not good you need to skip it.

What I would be saying that rather then this you can use the DISKEEPER 2011 which also defragments the hard drive and that would be the better option I have saw many guys using it, what it basically does Is that it would be eliminating and also preventing the defragments on the Hard drive. It would be running in the background and it would hardly be found in using the system resources. And this would be a good idea I am sure and you can do it no harm in that.

I have used it and this application is really nice I am talking about the Diskeeper and it is a very good application and it would be helping you nicely you should use it and get the benefit of it I am sure that you would be liking it.

I think that the Defragmentation is a very important thing to do in the computers. This is basically the step which would be keeping your computer performance better and it would also look out for all the bad sectors to and it would be repairing them though. And you can do this in the beginning and in the regular integral of time too and this would be helping you a lot to keep your system performance on the good speed so I would be saying that you can go with it for sure. I have been doing it from long and I do it regularly and It does helps me in having a good performing system.

Mostly I have saw that the New system has many files in it which we would never us and so it would be taking care of them. Now I would be saying that just uninstall everything that you don’t use. And you would be doing this by the good uninstaller and then and then check out if you are having any files or folder which has been never used or been there for no user select them and remove them. Now I would be asking you to run something like the Disk cleaner which would be followed by the registry cleaner. Now the registry key would be containing the registry defragged, and wdc which contains the HDD defragged. And I would be saying that if you like to defrag it then there is no problem you can do it.

Defragmentation Is a important move in your system and if are not doing this then your hard drive file would crawl so I think that you need to keep on doing it and have a good hard disk always.

I think that there is nothing like that there would be a problem with the defragmentation and all you can surely do this because there is no harm in the hard drive or anything because it doesn’t depends on your luck or so if you have a bad luck then your hard drive would get corrupted on its own and you can’t do anything. And if you are having a old hdd and still you are doing defrag always still the hard drive would be working lot better and better so there is nothing like that defragmentation would be corrupting your hard drive or not. So forget about all that thing keep using the options given from the windows.

To keep your hArd disk responding quickly you always need to remove all the bad files in it and keep the hard disk bit empty always to you need to take care so to keep the disk clean you can use the applications like clean up which would be deleting the files which are unnecessary defragmentation is a very nice deal to go with the you need to do this

Thats great got lots of idea but i have found almost the same number of guys have been on each side so i would be saying that i think that each one of us have a different idea towards it and it completely depend on what we want to do and what knowledge about it we are having and this would be a own choice ok so lets see i would be doing it or not if i feel like and if i dont i wont be doing it and it would be as you all have been sugegsting.