Thread: Which Type of Wi-Fi adapter to use

Which Type of Wi-Fi adapter to use

Hello friends, as I am moving into an apartment complex which are supplying me with the Wi-Fi and also for the whole complex. Well I am using the 3 - 4 year old Dell desktop and I was been using cable internet for the internet work. So I want to ask that what is the best way for me to connect the Wi-Fi, well it is the USB adapter or a PCI card also, tell me that it would it pay me to purchase 802.11n draft or the 802.11g. Your suggestion would help me and it will be grateful of yours to help me thank you.

Re: Which Type of Wi-Fi adapter to use

I would suggest you with the PCI card, as the USB can be lost or been robbed most of the time, where the PCI card is been in the computer and always there when you will use it.

Well I want to say that if you are getting the slot and also it is provided to you. Then there are simple ways to install and also to do the configuration and also it will be stay definitely parked in the laptop of yours and you do not need to move also. Well the 802.11g should be fine for you as per the question you have asked from all. And also I want to say that there won't be any advantage with the 802.11n draft especially if it's not implemented in the apartment complex to use it. Hope the suggestion might help you and get the best Wi-Fi adapter for you.

I also suggest for the PCI card as the PCI of that type which has a removable antenna and cable that means it is not fixed to the card, will be less warning as you can move the antenna for best signal strength to use the Wi-Fi.

I will also suggest you for the PCI card and also you will be able to get the good network strength, as in the USB you will be not get the strength as good as compare to the PCI card, as the above user have told you the correct and also the user have told you the correct method to do the sharing of the broadband or the internet. So you go with the PCI card and also you will get the good difference of the strength of the internet when you are using it. So you can try it and get the difference.