Thread: Unlocking iPhone 3G 05.13.04 Baseband

Unlocking iPhone 3G 05.13.04 Baseband

What is this method of jail-breaking iphone wifi no wifi method. I do not understand the steps there actually. Does this is enough secure to do, because wrong jailbreak can kill the phone. What I can think that this method can help to unlock the wifi bandwidth of phone. Is that right.

Re: Unlocking iPhone 3G 05.13.04 Baseband

It is not a tougher job. The main thing you will need here is an jailbreaked iphone. You can unlock the iphone via this method. For that procedure is simple. First your phone must be 04.26.08 thru 05.13.04. Second the mobile phone should be jailbreaked. You have to add afc2add. This is to stop any kind of error and you can use that by using redsn0w. No you need a software which you can find on internet unlock_3G_3GS_no_wifi. Download this and unlock the phone. Remember that all unlocking stuff must be done on your own risk, because any improper method or wrong configuration can damage your phone. By jail-breaking you also loose the phone warranty. So it should be your choice to go for the phone. Restart the phone two time after using the above steps. It is an necessary. Find the most appropriate update for your phone before doing this. You can restore back your phone incase of any error by using iTunes. The above method works more better if you run 3.1.3 fw version.

It is right, jailbreaking is related to software modification of your phone and that too with unstable tools. So if you are lucky enough, the it might work.

iPhone jailbreaking is an trend today. Many users do the same to get access to multiple features and support. The best example is cydia. But it is also right that jailbreaking kill the phone warranty. So it is better recommended that you do this on your own choice. There are many software that are capable of unlocking iphone. The one method you got above. You can unlock the phone bandwidth but you need better firmware version to apply this. And also remember that after jailbreaking you can also face massive problems related to your phones functionality. There are many tools for iPhone hacks that can used to run many applications on the same. The one problem which I commonly noticed after jailbreaking iphone is quick battery consumption. The batter performance went very. Till yet I am not able to find the exact cause of this.

There are many problems on jailbreaked iphone. And it is right to say that one must avoid it. The above method looks risky to me. So it must entirely your choice to go for the same.

I had done a 4.2.1 IOS jailbreak. But after that the iphone performances worst. I was very annoyed with constant reboot. Then slowly the gps and connectivity kept loosing. I do not know what wrong happened but surely jailbreak can kill your phone entirely. I started looking for the solution to the problem that had turned my iPhone 4 leaving on a brick stuck in restore mode. Till yet it is not working properly.

You must get proper files before doing this. It is also right that many files you find is not stable and after many testing some of right updates are released.