Thread: Which hardware needs to load computer game faster

Which hardware needs to load computer game faster

I used to play lots of game in my PC’s through online, some work properly but some of the Game performance is slow down, and even the graphics for some of the games is not views properly. I am very much upset whenever such things happened to my PC’s because I’m using the ASUS Graphic card of 1 GB, so if you know any hardware or software to make the PC’s to run any of the Game properly please inform me. Your response for this query is important. Please provide your guidance.

Re: Which hardware needs to load computer game faster

I like to play the beta version of “heroes of newerth (HON)”, and I remember the screen you are refreshing to. The speed of any games is depends on the combination of CPU and its drive speed, as I had a attractive slow CPU (dual-core Athlon) but a very fast solid-state drive. By that I have understand that, if you have a comparatively fast system but are still using a traditional hard drive your system won’t response faster.

If you think that the graphic card can reduce your load time then you are wrong, because graphic cards are only responsible for to provide graphics in game. There is need to upgrade the processor you are using for your PC’s. I using the faster CPU and the load time is Amazing. Most of the factor is depends upon the RAM but it also not help that much you need, so according to me you just go for the faster CPU.

You are playing most of the game from internet, so there’s not much more problems in your CPU or RAM or Graphic cards, the problem may be there in the internet from where you have connected to play the games, because some connection are not that much fast, there may be problems arise during download those game regularly.

If you think to use the Game Booster then it’s a great idea, since Game Booster is easy to use that shut all the other processes to improve the performance for gaming. Game Booster is a simple but controlling program.