Thread: static noise problem in my microphone

static noise problem in my microphone

I am facing a static noise problem in my micro phone,first i thought that the mic of my microphone is having some problem so i got a new microphone but the problem appears to be the same.I am able to fix the static noise problem for my ear phones by muting tab on my micro phone line but i dont know how to solve the static noise problem of the microphone.Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated

Re: static noise problem in my microphone

I think your microphone would be in some kind of electromagnetic interference passing from of some other device which is creating the static noise problem,you can also check using try using the jack instead of using the front one and check if it works properly.

even i had this problem some days ago but i have solved it with one of my friends suggestion,This can work for you as well.The static noise taht you hear every time is just a distortion.What you have to do is just double click on the speaker icon at the right corner of your desktop and you will find some audio controlls,so decrease the sound level of the microphone all the way to minimum amd increase the master volume of your pc to the maximum.Tryong this had really worked for me hope it works for you as well

I am facing the same problem and i have tried disabling 20db boost,i have also tried tried lowering the mic sound level and increasing the master volume of my pc but nothing seems to be working so far by now i have also tried a no of sample rate,i have tried almost all the settings which i could have done but i still have the same static noise problem every time my microphone pics up any noise.even my earphones are woking well,the problem is only with the microphone.Is there any solution that can help me out?

i m using an ASUS P4S800 and a SiS 648FX Chipset.The problem i am facing these days is that whenever I am playing Counter Strike or nfs game and when i test or use the microphone i am very well able to hear a fit and fine sound from the speakers but i also hear some static noise in the backgrond.I have tried fixing it by changing the audio seyyings and the microphone settings as well but i havent got any sucess in solving the problem.is this any kind of hardware problem? is there any other way to get it fix? suggestions for this will be heartly appreciated.Thanks

i have two laptops with different operating systems one having xp and the other havin windows vista.whenever i record sound on using the laptop having xp everything works fit and fine,i dont face any kind of problem with the audacity but when i try using the same microphone for recording sound on my other laptop having windows vista it do picks up the sound well and good but it also hear some static noises no matter i talk into the microphone or not.I have tried all the way of setting the audio and my microphone setting bit its just not working on it.Is there any problem regarding compatibility with vista? beacuse i am not facing the same problem when i am using it on xp? if anyone having a solution for these? or any idea about this? then please help me out.

your problem seems to be same as that of mine as earlier i used to have windows xp but i have just now switched to windows 7 so I have installed almost all the drivers that i need.Every thing else is working fine as i have checked it in the device manager the only problem except the microphone i dont know why i am hearing static noise now a days.I dont think theres any kind of problem with the microphone because it was working well before some days and i have also checked the built-in sound recorder of the OS mand have found my voice is clear.even though i have installed the latest "Realtek audio drivers" on my pc i am not able to get rid of it.any help regarding this will be highly and heartly appreciated.