Thread: Windows 7 drivers for HP LaserJet 4MP

Windows 7 drivers for HP LaserJet 4MP

Hello friends, I am using the HP LaserJet 4mp and I was also using the windows vista earlier and I have upgraded to windows 7. So I want to ask that the windows vista drivers will work for the LaserJet 4mp in windows 7, if not then where I can get the windows 7 drivers for the LaserJet 4mp as the printer is been used for my daily purpose and I am using to print the documents in the office. So please suggest that where I can get the drivers for it and will the old windows vista drivers will work for the new windows 7. Thank you in advance for all the suggestion you people will give to me.

Re: Windows 7 drivers for HP LaserJet 4MP

I think you will get the drivers of the windows 7 on the HP official website for the HP LaserJet 4mp and you can download those drives from there and also you can install in on your computer, and also save the drivers in the computer drive.

The drivers for the LaserJet 4MP are available, it is available through the Windows Update, for that you have to do the following steps and you can get the drivers for it:
    1. Go to the Control Panel and in that you select the Printer and Faxes option.
    2. In the Printer and Faxes option select the Add a Printer in that.
    3. As you select the Add a printer option then you get a window and also some list in that.
    4. In that list selects the HP and beside that there is another list, so in that select the HP LaserJet 4MP.
    5. As you select the printer then click on the windows update which is there in the below as a button.
    6. Now the windows update will find the drivers and will install the drivers automatically in the windows 7.

Note that you should be connected to the internet as the windows update connect the internet and get the drivers for the HP LaserJet 4MP.

You can get the drivers for the printer from the windows update and you will be able to use the printer also when you want, always do the windows update for any drivers for the hardware on the particular windows.

Thank you so much as I did not known how to do and I am also little weak in the computers, such that I am not knowing much about the computers, as I just check for it is available then I take otherwise I do not. So that is the reason I did not know the update of the drivers of the existing hardware on the computer, now I will try to work and will try to fix it out with the HP LaserJet 4MP and also will start the work over it. Will like to thank the users you have really help me to solve the problem.