Thread: HP PSC 2210 All-in-One printer, getting error, paper is too narrow and not able to copy

HP PSC 2210 All-in-One printer, getting error, paper is too narrow and not able to copy

I have a HP PSC 2210 All-in-One Printer and I have a problem with that. Every time, when I try to copy, an error message pops up saying that the paper is too narrow. I don’t have any problem in printing, but I am getting this error message when I try to copy. I tried many trouble shooting fixes which are at HP Website and I also tried to uninstall and reinstall and even tried using different paper also. But, none of them fixed my issue. If you know any other idea of, how to fix this issue then please reply.

Re: HP PSC 2210 All-in-One printer, getting error, paper is too narrow and not able to copy

I have the same problem whenever I try to copy I get an error message saying,” Paper is too narrow. Reload with wider Paper.” I tried unplugging and then re-plugging everything but I am still getting the same error when attempting to copy.

Re: HP PSC 2210 All-in-One printer, getting error, paper is too narrow and not able to copy

I think you should try resetting your printer and for that you can do these steps. First, when your printer is powered on then unplug the power cable of the printer and after that wait for at least 20 seconds. And after that, plug the power cable and while you are doing that press and hold # and 6 key simultaneously. After that, see if your issue is fixed. I think it will work for this issue for sure. So, try it at least once.

Thanks for your reply. I removed the power cable when it was powered up. I waited for 25 seconds and after that while plugging the power cable, at the same time I pressed and hold the # and 6. And after that it went through a process of full initialization but it didn’t fixed my issue and I am still getting the same error message. Is there is any other solution, which you think, can work for me?