Thread: HP Officejet 4500 wireless disappears automatically

HP Officejet 4500 wireless disappears automatically

I am facing problem while using the printer as wireless device with my laptop. in my laptop when I install the printer as wireless at that time it works fine and after sometimes it gets disappears automatically. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: HP Officejet 4500 wireless disappears automatically

First of all I would like to ask you that which operating system you are using in your laptop. You have to also make sure that you have installed all the wireless related drivers in your laptop properly.

In my laptop I have windows XP service pack 3 installed and I have also installed all the drivers properly in my laptop. I have also tried to solve this issue by trying so many tricks but after that also I am still facing the same problem with my printer and laptop. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

First of all I will suggest you to connect your printer with any other laptop or computer and after that check whether you are getting the same problem with that or not. You have to also check whether you are facing the same issue while connecting your printer with your laptop by using USB cable. Try to connect it by using your USB cable and then see whether connection remains constant or not. if you are facing the same problem with USB cable also and with other computer and laptop if your laptop is not giving any problem then I think there is nothing wrong with your printer but the problem is with your drivers or some setting.

in this case I will recommend you to download the HP Home Network Diagnostic Utility from the internet and after that run it in your laptop and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem again or not. I think after running the HP Home Network Diagnostic Utility you will not face any issue.

If you want to download the HP Home Network Diagnostic Utility then you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after downloading from it you have to run it in your system.

if you are still having the same problem after trying above solution then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by reinstalling the all the HP drivers and software’s in your laptop and after reinstalling every thing you will not get the same problem with your printer.

In my system I was experiencing the same problem and after that I have tried to solve this issue by trying all the utility which was provided by HP but after that also I was getting the same problem and after that I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the drivers and after that also I was having the same problem. now after that I came to know that problem is with my operating system and I have repaired my operating system and after repairing the operating system when I have installed the printer as wireless at that time I didn’t get any issue. I think you should also try to solve this issue by repairing the operating system.

I have tried to solve this issue by trying different tricks and after that also I was getting the same issue. now after that I have inserted operating system CD in my system and after that I have repaired my operating system and after repairing the operating system when I have used HP Officejet 4500 wireless printer at that time it worked fine. now I am not facing any issue with my printer.