Thread: HP Photosmart Premium Fax All-in-One Printer series - C309 is it still available or being discontinued?

HP Photosmart Premium Fax All-in-One Printer series - C309 is it still available or being discontinued?

I should not be asking this question feels like dumb to me I apologies for this I just purchased the HP Photosmart Premium Fax All-in-One Printer series - C309 last week and I am very excited about this . but recently I was just checking the HP and was shock to know that I cannot find this particular model on their list of available models . I don’t understand how I thought this was the fairly new model and it not available so soon . I am worried about its discontinuity as I already ordered it and I don’t want the outdated model does anyone has the confirm news about this pleas guys I want to know don’t want get any further disappointed

Re: HP Photosmart Premium Fax All-in-One Printer series - C309 is it still available or being discontinued?

Don’t work there has been some mistake while you were looking for the model there is no chance that this model will be discontinued at this point. I think there may be some update being made to HP website so it's temporarily missing. But no way will it discontinue!

Re: HP Photosmart Premium Fax All-in-One Printer series - C309 is it still available or being discontinued?

I have recently checked and its hour before and I saw that model was available in HP so I can guarantee you it’s still available you no need t worry

Strange may be its something wrong with the webpage I was getting only 3 Photosmart AIO models listed on it but now I saw it was listed there with them well I guess this is the dumb post any ways still thanks for reply cheers

I want to make some recommendation to you that it’s not a good idea to get this model; well I am planning to replace mine with something else very soon its look great and has nice features but just doesn't follow through on some of the most significant points. One of the major problems is Duplex printing. Automatic duplexing is the main reason that I bought this printer but it does not have and never did worked properly . ther is no answer to this problem . and also with duplex setting active the printer use the color ink to print black and gray color instead of using the black ink only which waste in which is already too expensive .so when select the High quality grayscale duplex mode its waste the color cartridge .

I totally agree with you the usage of ink is very high rapid and mine never printed photo correctly no matter what setting I use it keeps wanting to take photo paper from the photo tray even if you take it out. I will report this to the HP support as my printer is still comes under the warranty. I am not happy with the printer attempts to download drivers for my laptop, and fault that it goes back. The model has problem from the start and of course the wireless is also not working from the computer but I can use the Bluetooth in my mobile . they should fix this problem

I hope the model that I am receiving should fixed all the error that you have mentioned here I will defiantly see that and won’t open my package unit the representative for HP wont present in front of me for showing demo and I will make him to solve my quires pray everything should go well for me

Make use of the opportunity you have until it’s too late you can still stop the order book other model instead of waiting and facing the problem. Mine stared to print blue when I give the command for printing from internet websites and programs now I have extended my warranty and now tech says that my extended warranty is from the dealer side and not HP warranty so they won’t solve my problem unless I would pay them money now I am done with the HP hope you understand why I am telling this to you .

I was also planning to get this model but now I am thinking reconsider myself I will wait for a while if you get you model please state me some response of your printer I will be very glad to know how it works of you bye.