Thread: Getting fax storage full message on my hp printer & fax device

Getting fax storage full message on my hp printer & fax device

Whenever i am trying to load any document in order to fax i am receiving a message saying "Fax Storage full - Cancelling send" on the panel,i have cancelled all the pending fax and have also reset the system to its default setting but nothing seems like working,can anyone help me out with this problem?

Re: Getting fax storage full message on my hp printer & fax device

Printers supporting Fax now a days comes with a "Clear Fax Log" just try to look for this option it should be in Tools or Preferences menu.i think this will help you out

I was to solve the same problem to some extent by updating the printer firmware to the latest version from hp website and had a success in solving the "Clear Fax Log" error.I am not having that error any more.Now i am able to scan the documents but i have came across another problem,now i can hear the fax tone but the fax does not go through.is there anyone having idea about this?

I have tried Clearing the fax log but it did not worked for me.What i did was that i had switch the "fax to pc" option to "off" which made it to print a lot of previous faxes so i cancelled it and again switched the "fax to pc" to "on",and finally got rid of the problem.even you can try the same.