Thread: How to scan multiple documents in HP DeskJet 2050 J510.

How to scan multiple documents in HP DeskJet 2050 J510.

Hello friends, I am using the HP DeskJet 2050 J510. As I use the printer mostly for the scanning purposes, such that it is been using 75% out of the 100% for the scanning, as I scan any document then it creates a folder for all those document which I have scanned, so I have to back in the scan folders and have to delete all the folders which is been created by the scanner and have to transfer the file to the one folder. So I want you people to help me that how I can turn off the folder option / feature of the HP DeskJet 2050 J510. Thank you.

Re: How to scan multiple documents in HP DeskJet 2050 J510.

Try to find the option / features from the manual which comes when you purchased the HP printer, in that there might be given how to do it and also how to the settings for getting the scan files in one document. So you better check for that.

Actually is easy and simple also, you can try the following steps which I have mentioned it below:
    1. Inset the page on the Scanner and do the scanning process.
    2. As you do the scanning process then you get the Scan Preview Window on the screen of the computer
    3. In the Scan Preview window, look for the option of the “Add Pages” and click on it.
    4. Now remove the first page and insert the Second page on the Scanner screen.
    5. Now again press the add page and keep on repeating for all the pages you want to scan.
    6. As you are done with the page scanning then click on the “Save”.

By this all the file would be saved in one folder and you will be able to see the page in one folder, you can do this for the saving the document in .pdf file.

You can get many links on the internet and you will be able to do the multiple scanning of the page and you can save all the files in one scanning folder. So search on the internet.

Well you can try the following steps which might help you, as you have to update the latest drivers of the HP DeskJet, the procedure is as follows:
    1. First unplug the HP DeskJet USB from the computer.
    2. As you unplug the computer, then go to the Start
    3. In the Start go to the All Programs
    4. In the All programs you can see the HP folder
    5. In the HP folder go to the HP DeskJet 2050
    6. In that you will get the option of uninstall, so do it.
    7. As you uninstall then restart the computer
    8. As the computer starts then do to below link and download the full features software by select the operating system from the list.
      http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...roduct=4027469
    9. As you download the software saves that file on the computer so that you can use it latter if you uninstall it.

Hope it work and solve the problem / query of yours.

I think the above user has given you the correct and also the perfect solution to solve the problem of yours, I would suggest you to that and I am sure your problem would be solved.

Thank you so much, I have tried the procedure of the software update and it has helped me to solve the problem.

Hello, I tried your helpful tip but I do not have the option "add page" in the scan overview. Also the re-installation seem superfluous as I just downloaded the latest software to install the printer/scanner. I am using Mac OS X 10.6.6

Can anyone help?!

Cheers
    Francesca

Quote Originally Posted by Francescajp View Post
    Hello, I tried your helpful tip but I do not have the option "add page" in the scan overview. Also the re-installation seem superfluous as I just downloaded the latest software to install the printer/scanner. I am using Mac OS X 10.6.6
    Have you used Software Update recently on your Mac, if not then please run it before connecting a printer or scanner to update your Mac's database on what software is available. To view the complete list of printers and scanners that are supplied by Software Update, see below or use your browser's Find feature to look for a specific name or model number. If you cannot find a driver for your specific model, check the list to see if a driver is available for a series of printers that may include your model in this link.

Thanks SpearMan indeed have not updated my software in a while, as I always have bad internet connections.. I am trying now and let you know how it goes.

Many thanks for your reply