Thread: My First custom build can its runs Skyrim, Witcher 2, and Battlefield 3

My First custom build can its runs Skyrim, Witcher 2, and Battlefield 3

So here it is I made my first custom made PC with the component amounting around $800 as so far it’s performing well to my expectation. Its easily runs all the games from 2004 to 2007. But I build this machine keeping in mind Skyrim and Battlefield 3 I I was thinking whether it will able to run this game or not the fact is I am not that hardcore visuals guy so I am eager to drop AAx16 behind to x4 or any other extraneous settings average people wouldn't notice if it'll compress out the extra FPS
    My config is
    1. Intel Core i5-2500K Processor Overclocked to 4.0GHZ
    2. GeForce GTX 460 1GB SLI its factory over clocked
    3. 4 GB of RAM and will add one more 4 GB RAM
    4. SSD 120 GB

Ther reason I am asking you about the my previous computer was able to play the game like Bulletstorm, Dead Rising 2, and other recent titles perfectly well but when it’s come to the Oblivion it was not playing it properly . Skyrim might be poorly optimized I thinks. All the reason says else but seem to have abandoned Gamebryo.

Re: My First custom build can its runs Skyrim, Witcher 2, and Battlefield 3

There are plenty of thread available in this forum that will shows you all the specs required for the game all you have to do is just do some research instead of showing off how much money that you spend on making you rig

Well I just love when someone ask Will my rig max out BF3 and gives all there configuration , just don’t worry I am pretty sure that your pc would be able to play all game that you have mentioned in fact you shoulder be bother asking about this . your pc is much faster and advance that many of the people computer so your PC should be able to max out most games . Though some you can max out but won’t be playable without an ssd but this is usually because they are very poorly coded

Thanks for the reply I dint mean to annoy you people as I said earlier that this is my first build I wanted to confirmed that ist is robust its wasn’t my intention at all I thought my rig is not complete In all expect it was believe to be low end build cause of the tight budget and I am assuming much I am able to notice why you guys would be aggressive when people want to just show off their extra cash but I'm sincerely just looking for answer cause like i said 90% of the games i played were out some 4 or 6 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sitia View Post
    Thanks for the reply I dint mean to annoy you people as I said earlier that this is my first build I wanted to confirmed that ist is robust its wasn’t my intention at all I thought my rig is not complete In all expect it was believe to be low end build cause of the tight budget and I am assuming much I am able to notice why you guys would be aggressive when people want to just show off their extra cash but I'm sincerely just looking for answer cause like i said 90% of the games i played were out some 4 or 6 years ago.
    No one is Hostile I was just more frustrate and tired of it will my computer run thread if you brose the thread you will fine about first 2 pages will be all about this so I suggest you just take the advantage of resources available instead of whack the threads with yet another thread that could have been explore in your own time.