Thread: Where can i get CANON LBP-800 driver?

Where can i get CANON LBP-800 driver?

Hi, I am using CANON LBP-800 printer, and after reinstalling windows I have lost my all the drivers but almost all the drivers I have get from the disk I have get, but the only left is for the printer. And thus I am quite worried as from where do I get those drivers? I have tried my best but didn’t get it anyway.

Thus any recommendation would be appreciated for getting those drivers.

Re: Where can i get CANON LBP-800 driver?

surely from the same source as you have installed another drivers, I mean to say you’ll get the drivers from the disk only that you must have been got with the printer. And that is the thing that made me wonder as why you are searching for the driver which you must have already. Anyways according to me you should try to search those drivers on the disk only, but if suppose you are not getting it from there then you can have option to get it from the official website of canon.

do you know what could be the procedure to download those drivers? by the ways thanks for the suggestion.

dude that’s quite simple as you first of all visit the Canon website and select your geographical location from the map and then click > Support & Drivers link that you’ll get on top right and just click your way regarding the product you own.

And once you’re there you’ll be prompted for selecting operating system that you uses from a drop-down menu and according to that you have to download them.

While downloading those driver you must have to make sure that you are getting the particular one according to the operating system that you are using, because windows 7 is the exceptional case as almost each and every drivers are different for this operating system.

thanks for the reply guys as this was really helpful, and get the perfect driver for the printer I am using.