Thread: Silent Wired Gaming Mouse and Flat Keyboard with backlit

Silent Wired Gaming Mouse and Flat Keyboard with backlit

Actually I am hardcore PC gamer and also a late-night gamer by means of a extremely loud 'clicking' mouse along with a somewhat loud unfilled keyboard. This doesn't work fine while I am gaming at nighttime seeing as my roommate is a quite sleeper. I am looking for a decent gaming mouse as well as keyboard (flat) with backlit that do not encompass the loud clicking feedback. I favor wired mouse rather than wireless. I looked into the Razer. It is a polite gaming mouse except does anybody recognize if it has the loud clicking pointer?

Re: Silent Wired Gaming Mouse and Flat Keyboard with backlit

Razer Lachesis 3G Gaming Mouse Blue is the best choice now. It is a wired mouse gamer blue and black - Laser Sensor - 9 programmable buttons - integrated Memory 32 kb - Resolution 4000dpi adjustable-game - reaction time 1 ms - USB connection - designed for either hand - companionable PC / Windows 2000 to Vista.

On keyboard side I own the Roccat Pyra, is also great for gaming and keys are silent, moreover, is very practical. As for the keyboard, should be the quietest ones that use scissor. I will possess two, the famous Acrylux Enermax, I use today and is fairly quiet but not backlit, and the Gigabyte GK-K7100, which is also quiet and not backlit. You could look at the new Apple keyboards or Enermax Aurora. Among the Logitech Illuminated Keyboard backlighting.

Did you check the Cyborg Gaming - V.7 Keyboard, Mouse and RAT 7 GLIDE 7 Surface? Generally I have established that this package of cyborg products tributes each other satisfactorily. The reliable blueprint move toward in support of each as well as packaging from cyborg works tremendously healthy

I did not receive the same keyboard that those who have posted their comments above, because my keyboard is nothing quiet and the keys are not at all pleasant to the touch. The keys are also very small for typing and too high in addition there are too many useless on the keyboard where a tightening of this one to try to keep the same dimensions as a normal keyboard.