Thread: Discussion for Cooler Master Elite 430

Discussion for Cooler Master Elite 430

I have heard about the Cooler Master Elite 430 and I have been thinking to by this so I want you guys to tell me about this, and let me know that is this a good option to go with one of my friend has bought this and he isn’t having any problem so I want to know that is there anyone who has found any problem with this then please tell me?

Re: Discussion for Cooler Master Elite 430

Ok talking about this the first point I would be saying about it is it has a very nice look and a better design and the Elite 430 Black designed has been complete black and the interior coating has been very nice and with that the main purpose have been taken care of while designing it is plenty of space and the good space for the graphic card. The best thing it is having is the cooling think it has been capable of keeping the system very cool for long time.

There has been lots of question about having a dust filters in the box and guys searching for such cabinet should go with this one as it is having a very nice dust filters for the front fans and then PSU has been mounting area and the top fans and this has been a special feature.

Certain points I would like to tell about this cabinet which you would be really liking very much is:
    • Its stylish look has been giving a very nice feeling and the space and all has made it really helpful for cooling and all.
    • Then there are with brilliant Blue LED which has been providing the best airflows to HDD and it is in front for 120mm.
    • And then the rear 120mm fan for the efficiency of the ventilation.
    • It is having a tool free mechanical design for the quick assembly with the better maintenance.
    • It is also having a side ventilation with a better cooling performance.
    • A nice large transparent side window gives the awesome view.

Hey friend I have been using this and it is having a great review and I think that this is one of the best cabinet which we can get in a good price and you can be sure with the features been provided with this cabinet. The cooling an all has been awesome and it supports anything what you want any brand graphic card would be ok.

One of my friends has been using it from last few months and he has found it awesome when I had a talk to him at that time I found out that this cabinet is having nothing special then the other best cabinet it’s just having the same thing and then I would be saying that actually all of the other cabinet are also the same and they are having a good space around them for all the peripherals and my friend has found some problem with this too and so he is saying that there is not much difference between using the other one.

Can say only one think that this would be the best option and if you would be going with it you would be completely satisfied and then you don’t have to search for anything for next 2 3 years go with it.

So finally it can be said that i should be going with this and this wont be creating any problem with me in future this is what you guys mean isnt it. OK so decided i would be going with this and i hope this one would be proved out to be as you all have been suggesting and i would be liking ti a lot. i have a good hope from this because i have readied many nice stuff about this and now you all have also said so my confidence has been boosted up.Now i think rest depends on my luck how that would be in the consideration.