Thread: Want to buy a computer in Tight Budget of 20,000

Want to buy a computer in Tight Budget of 20,000

Hello friends, I want to buy a computer and ant to get in the range of the 20,000 rs. So please suggest me that which is the best and also the good configuration to make the keyword. So please tell me that what configure computer should I go for. Thank you.

Re: Want to buy a computer in Tight Budget of 20,000

You can see for the computer list which is there on the online and you will be able to get the price list of the configuration which is the best and also which is the most suitable for the using of the computer. I would suggest that you should try Google and put the price range which you having it. I am sure you will be able find the correct and also the best range of the configuration which is best and also good also. If you want some specific configuration to use then you have to pay more for that some configuration. So you better check the price list of the computers or you can go and keep on check the price on each of the configuration which you want.

There some good computer in the range of the 20,000 but if you want the best and the latest configuration then it will cost you little more and it will be much good to use also.

There are good computers to buy in the range of the 20,000 and I have a list of the configuration which you can buy and also it will be adjusted in the budget of yours also. The list of the configuration is as below:
    • Core i5 2400 which comes for 9,300 rs
    • Intel DH67BL – B3 which comes for 6,000 rs
    • Corsaar 1333 MHz 4 GB single stick Value Ram which comes for 2,100 rs
    • Seagate 500 GB 7200.12 SATA for 1,700 rs
    • FSP SAGA II 500W for 2,100 rs

The entire above configuration comes for around 21,000 rs which is good and also the best to use also. So see if you find it good then go for it.

There are cheap computers available but you can just go as per requirement, it also sees that it fulfill all your requirements and also that it is the best to use or not. I would suggest you to check on the internet as per your requirements.

I would suggest you to go any local store which assemble the computer and give, such that it assembles all the new things or the features as per the users need and also user required in the computer. So I would suggest you to go over there and have a word with that person and ask him to make a computer which is the best and also will fit in the range of the 20,000. I am sure that the person will help you to buy the good and also the best to buy the computer also. It can provide with the best configuration in that particular range of the price you want it. So it is better you have see in the store, as there are many good configuration which will make you confuses you to buy or not as for the fix budget of yours. So take the decision and select the best.

The above user is correct as he said, you should go personally check the price list which is best and also which also fits in the budget of yours, over here you will get many of the configurations with the best and also the best but do not fits under the budget.

You can check as people are saying to you but you do as I have some configuration which you can see and also have choice to buy it. I have the following the configuration as follow:
    • Intel i7 2600 which come around 14,500 rs
    • Asus P8Z68-V 12,000 rs now
    • Corsair or G-Skill 1333 MHz value RAM (Avoid corsair XMS3)
    • Seagate HDD as per your choice
    • FSP SAGA II 500W or Corsair GS600W