Thread: Best headphones for computer in range of Rs 500 to 800

Best headphones for computer in range of Rs 500 to 800

I am huge fan of playing games on my computer. I always like to play games with sound so I always on my woofer while playing games. But this sound disturbs my family when they are watching TV or doing some work. So now I decided to buy a headphone that cannot disturb my family members. But I don’t know which headphone will be better for me. So friend can you tell me which headphone I buy and my budget is around 500. If you can’t suggest me headphone in this small amount then I am ready to increase my budget up to 800.

Re: Best headphones for computer in range of Rs 500 to 800

For computer you can buy iBall i576MV headphone. This headphone has high quality clip type earphone and microphone. You can experience crystal clear sound using this headphone. It has volume control in headphone so that you can adjust the volume control according to you. Its headphone Impedance is 32 ohms. Microphone frequency is up to 30 HZ to 16,000Hz and sensitive up to 58dB +/- 2dB. It requires output power up to 100mW.

For computer you can buy iBall i576MV headphone. This headphone has high quality clip type earphone and microphone. You can experience crystal clear sound using this headphone. It has volume control in headphone so that you can adjust the volume control according to you. Its headphone Impedance is 32 ohms. Microphone frequency is up to 30 HZ to 16,000Hz and sensitive up to 58dB +/- 2dB. It requires output power up to 100mW.
    Thanks friend for suggesting me better headphone. Sorry for this can you tell me the price of iBall i576MV headphone. If I can afford this price in my budget then I will definitely buy it.

Thanks friend for suggesting me better headphone. Sorry for this can you tell me the price of iBall i576MV headphone. If I can afford this price in my budget then I will definitely buy it.
    Sorry I have not posted the price you can buy this headphone 452/- only. You can get this through Amazon or any computer retailer shop.

Your budget is around 500 and which headphone I am going to recommend to you is little bit expensive. You have to increase your budget for this headphone but I am sure you will not disappoint with this headphone. Maxell stereo headphone is an audio device from a Maxell. It is designed for perfect audio experience. It’s a full size headphone which experience you a detailed high and deep bass performance. It’s got self adjustable head band for maximum listening comfort. Provide full closed type ear cushions which experience crystal clear sound and cut the distortion noise. It has 2.70 meter chord. It’s frequency up to 20Hz to 20 kHz. Its cost is around 600. I hope that much amount you can afford…

If you want to experience like home theatre sound in your headphone then forget those entire headphone which you have heard. Buy Sony MDR-XD100 HiFi Home Theatre Headphones. This headphone is designed for matchless sound experience. This headphone is made for listening the music for long period. It is closed type headphone which covers your whole ear with Long stroke Diaphragm which providing you a Dynamic movie sound. It’s come with Urethane Leather Ear pads for comfortable fitting. It provides high quality sound because it has large 40mm driver unit. It has 3.5 meter cord wire. Its frequency is 12 Hz to 22,000 Hz. You will also get 6 months warranty with this headphone.

You can buy iBall Rocky High quality stereo headset. This headphone play songs like playing songs in disco and pubs. For maximum comfort this headphone comes with large earcups with soft cushions. Its cord is shielded for extra durability. This headphone is especially compatible for computer who likes to hear sound while playing games. This headphone is also useful for Internet Voice Chat, Multi - Player Internet Gaming, Video Conferencing, Speech Recognition & Dictation, and Language & Other Training. It can also be connected laptop, DVD players, music system, MP3 players, Disc-man etc. you will get 1 year warranty with this headphone and its cost is 400.

When the topic comes for headphones, speakers and woofer then first name come in mind is creative. We all know that creative is a king of sound. You can buy Creative EP 630 or Creative EP 830. If you want to read full specification about this headphone then you can visit creative official websites.