Thread: Western Digital Worst Customer Support Service center in New Delhi

Western Digital Worst Customer Support Service center in New Delhi

I brought laptop hard disk scorpio black i.e. WD5000BEKT-00KA9T0 .Showing me some bad sectors, so I called WD Service Center, and give me RMA #: 82352253, and was told to pick up the car in 1-2 days, a guy named xyz called me after one day, but I was not available in the office, so he said he will cancel the RMA and told me to call back for new RMA No. When I returned after 15 days, xyz called me back and said it may hated collect disk, and took the hard drive, and this service center in Okhla WD, nevertheless I have not had any reply from customer service from my hard drive or the position of RMA, but never updated their forwarding state drive . I called WD customer service, and after calling 60 times, I had the opportunity to contact a representative, asked him to give me the not her boss, so I just cut. After two days I got a hard drive but it was Scorpio Black.

Therefore, I tried to call, but is unable to contact them, phone lines are always busy. Therefore, I personally went to his office and tried to meet his manager, but there was one director who can guide me in the actual process and assured me that He will send new hard drive in a week, After 10 days, after so many emails, called me and xyz generate a new RMA number: [deleted] and said to send the hard drive to your service center, I did and now I'm waiting for an answer on your part. It is almost 3 months and my hard drive is still in the service center. There is a certain number of administration on the website, all the guys here and now is that I can contact someone in the office of administration? I'm really tired of calling and emailing .

Re: Western Digital Worst Customer Support Service center in New Delhi

WD Support in India is really bad. According to the rules of the community, please remove you S / N and the RMA number Just Google western Digital community manager. Just write to manager and your problem will be solved.

Re: Western Digital Worst Customer Support Service center in New Delhi

I'm not the first line of defense when RMA crashed. If you cannot call the service, or if you are not getting enough help when you call, first try to contact technical support via email with your complaint. You should receive a response within a day or two. And they will move on it. I'm basically doing the same for you. You just cut the middle man