Thread: Future Of Computers, What Do You Think?

Future Of Computers, What Do You Think?

What do you think the future of computers will be? Computers are driving many of the things that humans do today? I mean is that our world is going to happen, if so, and when you think this will happen? Anyone think at a few point be able to travel quicker than the speed of light going from galaxy to galaxy? I think and I expect to believe while this happens. I speculate if someday be able to live on another planet. Who knows, but say what you think.

Re: Future Of Computers, What Do You Think?

I do not know if everything is actually going to happen as the robot movie, but a lot of things are controlled my computer now and I'm sure sooner. People have to realize that if you create something and make a mistake the whole world might end. I am also interested in knowing whether to do something to travel to planets or other live there. Already working on Mars s. I am not a scientist, but I like things to explore.

There is a saying recently that revolves around that year 1 is equivalent to 100 years of computer. Would not disclosure me if in the future computers will be able to do very compound things that we could just imagine today, but I at a standstill have lots of limitations. That's the interesting thing about living, breathing, organic beings, because what you lack mechanical things, win or have won. Do not even know where to begin to explain what I'm trying to say here, but just take my word for it. Unluckily, in this state at present, I think that computers will be improved to the utmost not to assist the lives of human beings, but to see what the majority harsh of all is. Unnecessary to say that the cause behind this is because of the war. The tidy little features we take for granted, because technological advances are occasionally derived from the engineers, technicians, computer scientists all trying to find a way to update the defense systems of the nation.

I don’t think so that IRobots is exactly the best example for this. But If it does wind up like that, which I am certain it will then I am all for that as extensive as a few type of controls are place on so humans can supersede them in case they do you all IRobot on us.

Lots of people have attempted to forecast the future of computers, hardly ever have these guesses come true. The technology is growing too quick to precisely predict. I memorize seeing a photo of the 70's what a magazine; believe that a home computer would be in 2000, it was absurdly fun. The monstrous thing was a gimmick with a teletype interface, a crazy looking wide-screen television, a big wheel (not quite understand what is for) and lots of other crazy accessories, the whole thing took the whole room.

It's not like the matrix, but the computers will be denser you can see a few type of communication style in years. I hologram think concerning what processors are at the end of our technology. There will be no Pentium 5; you stay a few years anyhow. The future will stack to be controlled by machines and the learning of artificial intelligence will be improved.

I think technology will continue to take over human tasks that were manned. I do not think this will be a bad thing, but I think it has potential. It's an interesting time to think, makes the industrial revolution look positively dull by comparison.