Thread: No power supply for Free agent pro classic

No power supply for Free agent pro classic

Hello friends I have been wondering that what happened after everything was working fine once, ok so what happened is I have to stress up the power supply and make a bit complicated structure to make a free agent get a power supply and this was working fine but the problem araised when I moved the pc and shuffled everything and then when I started the pc the power agent wasn’t able to get powered up can anyone tell me what’s this?

Re: No power supply for Free agent pro classic

This definitely seems to have a internal power supply problem and this can be even taken as a cord problem or may be the socket is loose try reconnecting everything again and fixing it properly and see if helps and even you can try to switch it in different sockets and see if that is helping you out. May be the problem is with the socket and not with your cord and after checking the socket you can try to change the cord if any of you friends have got that then you can try to check out for the cord problem and if even that is not the problem then you need to check up for the problem in the Free agent pro classic and if problem is with none of them then is definitely with the disk and then you need to take care of it and get it checked up.

Well I think you need to contact the customer service for this after all this basic check up and when I had this problem then I just changed the cord and the problem was solved so I think the problem must be with the cord hope it the only problem and it doesn’t increase up your cost. Best of luck.

Udyan your wish worked and it isn't a problem with my hard disk it was a problem with my cord bit unlucky but very lucky because my hard disk is fine and i found this out when i asked for a other cord form my friend and changed mine with that and then tried and feel very relax i was very happy with this and i dont know how i was so silly and i dint got this idea on my own i think i have got used to you guys and dont need to solve anything by myself but anyways thanks for help.