Thread: What is maximum power supplied to usb devices?

What is maximum power supplied to usb devices?

From last one week, I can see that there is one message that is flashing on the top right corner while I am on PS3. Here is the exact message that I am getting “The maximum amount of power that can be supplied to the usb devices has been reached. Please remove at least one device." This is the first time I am getting this message on my computer. I would be really happy if someone of you can give some workaround for this. Please reply as early as possible. I am waiting for the reply. Thank you for your reply in advance.

Re: What is maximum power supplied to usb devices?

I have gone through this problem previously and somehow managed to get this resolved. Are you having some additional wireless devices nearby? In my case, I was having the wireless keyboard and so I unplugged that and it resolved the problem for me. This might be because two wireless devices that are interfering with each other.

Normally, if you are getting any message like this then this will indicate that there is some third party devices which are utilized. If you want to get this problem solved then you will not have to use that device. Even though a universal connection the device has not been premeditated for the PS3 therefore in uncommon instances you might get these messages. This is the only thing that I can tell you at the time.

This happened to me earlier and I was not getting any way to get this problem resolved. After trying all the possible things that I knew about this, I contacted the Sony support and they told me that I have to replace the usb cable for this. I did the same but that do not helped me. After this I reformatted my ps3 and this worked.

There are two possibilities that I can predict about this and that is the USB cable that you are using might be damaged otherwise the USB port is not proper and so not providing proper connection. Please check for these two conditions.

You can make use of the USB cable which is utilized to charge the controller. You can get these cables from any of the IT shops. Other than this the additional wireless devices can interfere the working of PS3 as already suggested above and because of that you are getting this message. This is not only you who is getting this issue. There are many of the other users with the same problem and searching for the solution.