Thread: New Cartridges not recognized in HP 3310 All-in-one printer

New Cartridges not recognized in HP 3310 All-in-one printer

My HP 3310 has been functioning very well for years at this moment except today I have had to put back the black as well as magenta cartridges. For a few reasons, while I put in the two fresh cartridges the printer is showing the next message plus declining to carry out whatever thing: "The following ink cartridges come out to be lost or broken.”. Does anybody have whichever thoughts? The latest cartridges were purchased within a complete set blister pack through photo paper and so on and are HP363s.

Re: New Cartridges not recognized in HP 3310 All-in-one printer

My HP 3310 has been functioning very well for years at this moment except today I have had to put back the black as well as magenta cartridges. For a few reasons, while I put in the two fresh cartridges the printer is showing the next message plus declining to carry out whatever thing: "The following ink cartridges come out to be lost or broken.”. Does anybody have whichever thoughts? The latest cartridges were purchased within a complete set blister pack through photo paper and so on and are HP363s.

I tried turning off / on again, disconnect the power supply, on support configuration, still the error message. I looked at the docs on the topic of HP, they have locked the cartridges with a unique identifier for each cartridge, and embedded software reads the number.

Conclusion: possibly mistaking the cartridge, it should at least change their physical cartridge to force it to note the change of username, and a restart procedure for changing cartridges (print head realignment). I think my cartridge was marked as faulty in an internal memory of the printer, calques could explain the error message.

If you refill your cartridges to ensure that your printer may not recognize the cartridge as full. This has everything to do with the fact that printer manufacturers have everything to do it for you as a consumer as difficult as possible to refill your cartridges. If you are just one of our filling stations have been it is certain that your cartridges are filled, and it is only necessary to connect the printer to accept this. Fortunately there are many ways to circumvent these protections.

The reset method is often not necessary for printers older than 3 years. If your printer is older try using the normal cartridge back into the printer before the reset instructions to get started.

Here's my solution (which will be temporary):
    • Remove all the cartridges and reset the cache
    • There will be a message that says something ready: "It lacks the black cartridge / color")
    • Insert one by one the cartridges in the printer each time by closing the cover.
    • Normal the printer will then ask you to perform the alignment and everything will be in order

The important thing is do not panic because in a sense it is normal that this happens because the HP software is able to immediately recognize whether your cartridge has been used, However, there are procedures that can restore back the level of ink even if it does not always occur. The reset procedure that you can possibly give it a try, or possibly the next time you happen to do a Reload or use a refurbished product is as follows:
    • With the printer turned on you have to open the door where you can access the cartridges and remove the cartridges in the printer,
    • Now remove the power cord at the back of the printer and proceed with refilling the cartridges or develop new,
    • Install the cartridges back into the printer and close the door,
    • Insert the power cord again and turn on the printer.

If the reset instructions will not work, try the following:
    Turn the printer 5 consecutive times on and off, and give the printer enough time to sit here still go out, and at the restart to find out that there are no cartridges in the printer. The fact is that certain models of HP memory space for 5 cartridges instead of 3 and that this resetting should be done in another way.