Thread: System creashes before RST perform verify

System creashes before RST perform verify

Here is an short summary of what I am facing right now. This is the current scenario. A system which is connected to RAID setup runs on Windows 7. Last week I had updated the new OS for faster functionality. I had also upgraded the system to an higher rate of ram and processor. I have around 8 disc which are configured on RAID under strip and mirror. The verify function is marked in the RST. Now when I exist my system, before running verify the system shutdown. Sometime it happens automatically. I want to some solution on this before, I can completely loss my data. I feel there is something wrong with the configuration.

Re: System creashes before RST perform verify

One easy solution you can try here is, try and update the rst driver. The function must execute properly before your system shutdown. Or else there are less chances of your volume efficiency. You can find the RST Drive over intel site. I had provided an download link below. Click on it and choose your systems extract configuration. I will recommend you to check your function back in safe mode.

RST Driver Download

It can be due to too much pressure on system. About your system, the one thing which I can say that it is due to the processor which is shutting down before executing the process. It can be due to overheating. Try to check that your processor is properly ventilated. Second thing you can try the same in safe and if again the system reboot then the system is crashing on the system. Add extra protection to the cpu.

Go for raid recovery. This can be the best option. If you update the drivers and if anything happens you will lost your entire data. You mentioned that your Raid is setup on stripped for some drives. That is too risky for such update. For mirror I cannot tell much. Restoring data from a failed RAID can easily become a costly in case you made any kind of major mistakes. It is better to get help from some appropriate service.

That is right, it will not be appropriate to run the raid recovery directly. That can be risky to some extent. First, determine if the problem is caused by the underlying RAID mechanism or not. Avoid the common mistakes that could lead to the data will be lost irretrievably. It is better to have a backup of your system before performing this. Driver update can be done under safe mode also.

Run R-Studio. This tools analyzes master file table on NTFS and FAT. After analyzing it will then display all files whose records were found in the table. You can get recently deleted files, which record remains can be recovered. If no file was found, because their records were deleted. In this case the disk must be scanned. Second thing, it determines the existence or prior existence of partitions on the disk and file system.