Thread: which is the best 64- bit hardware for graphic applications

which is the best 64- bit hardware for graphic applications

I want to purchase a 64 bit motherboard but I am confused as there are many motherboards available. Please suggest me some good motherboard option. I have checked the list of motherboards on the internet but still I am not able to decide. I want a hardware which will suit best for my graphic applications with windows XP and windows 7. I want to install some Server Operating system like Windows Server 2008(64bit) with hyper-v. Hence suggest me some good motherboard which can fulfill my need. Any suggestion given would be highly appreciated.

Re: which is the best 64- bit hardware for graphic applications

Firstly I would suggest you to decide the processor you want. There are many processors available in the market with many price ranges. You should purchase a processor according to your. For processors I would say that go to any hardware shop and ask over there. If you like to play games then I think you should go for a strong processor. Once you decide the processor then you can go ahead and purchase the motherboard accordingly which is compatible with your processor

Well I was just going through the forums and I came to read this. Actually next month even I would be buying a computer. I will be assembling it. So I would also like to know which motherboard I should settle with. I have two processors in my mind currently and they are: i5-2390T and i7-2600S. Mostly I like to play games on the computer so I would prefer going for the i7-2600S processor. I am waiting for the suggestions. Thank you

I would say that this i7-2600S processor would support IntelĀ® HD Graphics 2000. You can search on the internet regarding the support issue. You will be able to install MS Server 2008 / 2010, MS Exchange Server 2007 / 2010, VMware vSphere / VMWare, WorkStation 7 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux with the i7-2600S without any problem. My friend also has the same query but now he is happy. I hope my suggestion helps you.