Thread: Help me choosing fastest Ethernet card

Help me choosing fastest Ethernet card

Hi, I am planning to have a Ethernet card for my machine as I am planning to setup internet connection, but still as I was looking at different model they all are good at somewhere but still I looking for the one which is better at the speed so please help me choosing any one. And which is the best brand that we should prefer while concerning this product, or brands even matters or not? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Help me choosing fastest Ethernet card

don’t you have on board Ethernet? Why you want to waste money buying another one? Because though you install any other in your machine you’ll be able to use only one of them and other would be just worthless. Yeah but the one you have installed in your motherboard is not able to perform that fast then you can install any one of them and off course the performance that you’ll get with the external card would be surely better than the default one.

Which motherboard are you using in your machine? Because recommending you any will not make you guaranteed that it will be compatible with the other hardware that you have, so it would be better if you specify which motherboard are you using, still I would like to list you some of the names of the card that you can use in your machine. 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express NIC Cards have been optimized for Intel Mac Pro systems. The PCIE interface utilizes an superior point-to-point connection that assists improving large data-intensive movement that are very important to common networking competence.

I know but still I am keen to have one because whenever I play games or stream any videos on the internet it just takes too much time for doing the same and the default one is not able to manage such a network traffic and thus I am planning to have the one. It is the only one that I can have for my machine? And I don’t know exactly which motherboard I am using in my machine. Anyways thanks for the above suggestion.

Oh, that’s quite funny as you don’t know which motherboard you are using in your machine but still you are planning to have any card for it, and let me tell you that the speed doesn’t always depends upon the card rather you should have that good cables as well and as you don’t anything about the hardware you have you should hire a good engineer so that he would recommend you the one you want. You can have option to visit the respective site’s of the branded products and off course brands also matters however.