Thread: Alternate wireless keyboard (VGP-WKB6GB) for Sony VAIO entertainment system

Alternate wireless keyboard (VGP-WKB6GB) for Sony VAIO entertainment system

Guys I am looking I am having my old keyboard and I am looking for a new substitute for this keyboard for My Sony entertainment system So can anyone tell me from Where can I buy a substitute wireless keyboard (Model VGP-WKB6GB) for my VAIO entertainment system? I am tired of using this old keyboard system. I am looking for your suggestion. Guys do provide some genuine suggestion as I am in a deep shit. Do let me out I am irritated. Your suggestions will be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

re: Alternate wireless keyboard (VGP-WKB6GB) for Sony VAIO entertainment system

Well the only place I think you can get the substitute from is VAIO support - they for a moment sell store held for repairs. This would imply using the quality telephone line 35 paisa/min as your Vaio system is not under warranty. Though, any USB keyboard from PC World or Amazon might work - apart from this you will have to use a USB dongle - and this might be the best way forward. This is much more cheaply not as pretty though.

Many thanks for your advice. Do you have any Idea which premium rate I do need to call. Do let me know kindly If You have any idea for this section too this has been really confusing for me to figure out which premium rate I should be calling I am damn stuck and I have been trying to contact Sony spares. I am looking forward to help from you on this section too. Please do help me! Any suggestion from you will be deeply esteemed. Thanking you in advance.

Well yeah! All you have to do is to just go to the VAIO after Sales Support Go to the VAIO After going to Sales Support Website here: simply follow these steps and you will be through -
    1. Enter your VAIO's Serial number.
    2. Select Out-of-Warranty Service.
    3. Select Phone Support.

So just go through the above steps and I hope you will definitely be out of the trouble. All the best.