Thread: My Logitech R-rb5 Usb Receiver exchanged accidentally

My Logitech R-rb5 Usb Receiver exchanged accidentally

I recently purchased a new USB receiver for our Logitech presenter remote. I connected it with my notebook and was till now using it. Yesterday my R-RB5 receiver got exchanged with one of my friends. We actually have the same Logitech R-rb5 Usb Receiver. So now I am thinking of getting a new receiver for myself. As I am only left with the presenter so is there any way I can pair the presenter with the new receiver. I have resetted the presenter and unplugged the batteries but there is no change. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated

Re: My Logitech R-rb5 Usb Receiver exchanged accidentally

I would suggest you to download the connection utility software from the internet. You can go to the official website and look for the same. Download and run the executable files. But first tell me what operating system you are having, because this connection utility software doesn’t work with all operating systems. Make sure that the battery indicator is full and the laser is working well too.

I had the same issue few days back. I was having windows 7 operating system installed in my laptop. Connection utility software is not compatible with the windows 7 operating system. So I tried installing windows vista operating system on my laptop. Windows XP won’t do as one of my friends told me. But still you can try. I would suggest you to call up the Logitech guys and ask for the assistance. The will guide you and help you to resolve the issue.

I think you should search about this topic on the internet. You can browse on the internet for this. Start googling and you will come with lots of searches. You can also go to the official website of Logitech and search over there. Tell me what receiver model name and p/n number suits your presenter I mean which you had? You need to have the same type. Pairing is not easy.