Thread: Do Ducky DK-9008 Shine Mechanical Keyboard really glow in dark

Do Ducky DK-9008 Shine Mechanical Keyboard really glow in dark

Hello guys while I was going through one of the best keyboards, mouse and other peripherals I found that there are some keyboards known as Ducky DK-9008 Shine Mechanical Keyboard do glow in dark is that true? Please tell me about that? Where are they available and what’s the review for them? Has anyone over here used it?

Re: Do Ducky DK-9008 Shine Mechanical Keyboard really glow in dark

Hello friend still dint got chance to use but would be liking to use it and I don’t have that keyboard available till now around me that’s why I am having problem with not getting it till now but yes I have searched for it and I know about it that they do glow in dark and they have been designed for that, the review is very nice and they do work nicely and as a normal keyboard only the change is that they do glow in dark that’s it.

Well I think there are different models of this keyboard many of them have been designed only for games I think and the key which have been mostly used for the gaming like w, s , d are only glowing in it I think they are the gaming keyboard and there are many in which all the keys do glow and they have been very nice I think you can search for them on google and see the images you would get some idea about it and you can get it anywhere if it is not available around you then you can order it from ebay.

Hey guys I have got one and it does glow a lot and you can get it for sure from ebay and they are really nice and they work like all the normal keyboards only the thing is they keep glowing in the dark that’s it and make it easy to type and play in dark also so it has been my choice. Nothing more great with it. and you can find it from the google and even see the video on youtube.

Hello friends I am having one of them too and they are really very good looking and I have got it from wal-mart and they have been very nice, they work as the normal one only and they have few keys that do glow and I have the one on which all the keys glow in dark and they glow with blue color and they look very nice they look like a gaming keyboard and actually this keyboards have been designed for game itself, and it has been liked a lot with the gamers.