Thread: would it be safe if I keep HP printer's ink cartridges in some of the dry cabinet?

would it be safe if I keep HP printer's ink cartridges in some of the dry cabinet?

Hello friend I have been using printer and I have a dry cabinet where I usually store all my hardware peripherals and other computer and hardware materials in it when I don’t need them and when I need them I get it back from there which make my work easy I mean I don’t have to remember much that where I have kept It and all anyways this is apart from my question my question is I want to know that is it a good idea if I am keeping printer ink cartridges in that dry cabinet I think it would be spoilt if I do that will it? That’s my question

re: would it be safe if I keep HP printer's ink cartridges in some of the dry cabinet?

I don’t think this is true, you can keep it where you want they won’t be drying up and I think you don’t have to worry anything about it surely you can keep it and i have saw one of my friend doing it and he haven’t been facing any such problem till now so I don’t think you would be facing any problem with this and I think they have a specific life time in which if they are used or not used after that time span it gets useless automatically.

re: would it be safe if I keep HP printer's ink cartridges in some of the dry cabinet?

Well dude I don’t think this is right I think it would be spoilt because this days the printer have been so cheaper and I think this ink is the only why buy which they have been making the money and so they may have been lowered the quality and don’t try all this because I don’t think this is going to work this would be spoiling it for sure don’t take any such risk and why do you want to keep it in cabinet I don’t understand just let it be where it is and use it continuously that’s what you can do with it.

I would like to share my worst experience with this printer ink, once when I went out I just kept the ink in the printer and I went away for one month and when I came back I am sure that the ink was full and when I tried to make some print out I wasn’t able to and then ink was completely dried so I don’t think there is anything like where it is kept I think the validity is the most important thing to be cared of so you can keep it anywhere you want if its validity is over then it would be spoilt by itself.

Re: would it be safe if I keep HP printer's ink cartridges in some of the dry cabinet?

No harm in doing all this you can keep it anywhere you want and I know that they won’t be drying up because I have been doing it and I have never found anything like that anyways what I would be asking is that just check out that they have a long expiry time and then you can keep it. But don’t just forget it keep using it on regular bases so that it is used before It would be expired that’s it what I would be saying.