Thread: Bad performance with Seasonic PSU

Bad performance with Seasonic PSU

Hello guys I have a good configuration computer and I have found some problem with the previous psu and I have got the other one from the Seasonic PSU and this has been a faulty one again now what to do? Both of them I got dint last for a good time tell me please what’s wrong with this is this product fault of my luck fault please tell me have anyone experienced the same?

Re: Bad performance with Seasonic PSU

Hey no I don’t think so that this is the problem with everyone this is the fault of your luck for sure there is no possibility that the PSU would be getting off two times I am sure you need to do something to be bit lucky you have to be more careful regarding this and buy some cheaper one so that even if it gets messed you won’t be feeling very bad with it and you would be able to get the other one quickly till your bad time moves away, I have been using this same PSU and I haven’t found any problem with it.

Yap I think I too need to support that, this is very tuff to believe that you have been facing a problem with this PSU twice and that too in short interval I think you need to check something out in your computer there must be something which is messing up with it. Rather there is not a possibility for such case, I have been using the one from last 4 years and haven’t found any problem with it, or it might be that you have been getting a faulty product and that’s the reason you have got the problem change the store and get it from somewhere else.

I don’t know what’s the reason why you have been facing it out but I have too faced a problem with this PSU and I think they have been a bad time in which they have manufactured lots of faulty product my friend have also got some problem with this and so I think now there are many cases with this PSU and so I think we need to do something with it, and I think service center would be helping me out with this and they would say something about this and give you some way to solve the problem.

Have you checked up your power setting I think the power is the problem it has been creating the problem you need to get that checked first and then think something else and this is two time continuously and so I don’t think this is anything about having a bad luck and all its definitely a problem with your computer or may be with the power you need to check them out and then think what you got to do with them. And I think you would be getting any of the brand you would be getting the problem.

Well I don’t know about this much till now I have been hearing a good review about it and now I have been planning to get the PSU and you have said that you are facing problem with this twice in such a short time now I am confused too, in getting it or not but I think it has been a good PSU because many of my friends have been using it and lots of them have asked me to get that itself and now I am also planning to get it and I think I would be getting it because I have saw many review about it and they have been saying very nice about it I think you have got some problem with your system or the power.

From quite a few times I have also been hearing some bad news about the Seasonic PSU they have been little bit in the questing from the Hardware section but I think the brand is good and they would be working over it and getting there problem been done and I think that they are having some problem with the manufacturing and all so it’s nothing with your bad luck I think and I hope you should go with some other model which would be supporting your system and I think it would be working nice.