Thread: Where to get hp mini VGA cable

Where to get hp mini VGA cable

I’m using HP laptop from 6 months. I have a small scale IT Company. Every week I need to give a presentation to my staff so I present my ideas on laptop. But due to this staff worker were getting problem to understand. So I decided to show presentation in LCD but I need an adapter to connect my laptop and LCD. I have heard about the HP VGA cable but I don’t know where I will get this cable. So friends please help me to overcome from this problem.

Re: Where to get hp mini VGA cable

HP's permanently offering the VGA cable significant to catch a Mini 1000 to an outside display. HP started the Mini 1000 some months back and has taken course longer than regular to take off extras for it. HP mini 1000 possessors can obstacle one of these $19.99 links from HP official websites. In the event that you don’t would like to spend your hard-earned currency on a link that will just go with a Mini 1000 you have to to pick up a Display Link USB video connector.

HP has made good to go the VGA cable for the HP mini 1000 series. The cable is humbly estimated at $19.99 (prohibiting transporting charges). Along these lines, provided that you were setting the groundwork to catch your small HP mini 1000 to your vast screen, now you do so with the assistance of this embellishment (decoration). It is odd to see the manufactures going with out with so foremost embellishment months when the real unit's discharge in the business. Nevertheless, regardless it is now good to go.

When I face this problem I search on internet there are so many online shop sites are selling this product. But on those sites they are selling expensive so that’s why I prefer to buy from local stores. I found that cable from HP to connect. But after buying this cable I face problem, because its length is too small so I’m not able to connect my laptop to external monitor. This cable cost is around $30. So because of short length I have to buy an additional cable which cost around $15. It’s mean that I spend total cost $45 for this cable. So I cannot understand why HP is not producing big cable around 5 to 6 feet.

I also faced same problem so for this solution I searched on internet but there also I didn’t get solution so that’s why I contacts my senior sibling in the US I was determined to utilize to gain the cable who will then resend them to me in Sydney, Australia. I positively despise how HP have chosen to utilize an uncommon fitting for the VGA out and can perceive your confusion. Resellers in Sydney are offering the cables for near $60AU which is a tear off.

The VGA Cable permits you to connect to an external screen briskly and effectively. It gives an expanded profit like when we connect an external screen with this cable it will allow you to access email on one screen and give presentation on other screen. The Mini VGA Cable effectively permits you to extend your Mini's usefulness by joining an outside screen. Improve your gainfulness by having your provisions open on a two different monitors.