Thread: whether Powerlogic Mouse programmable or not?

whether Powerlogic Mouse programmable or not?

I have purchased new pc at my home. I am a big fan of gaming. I almost play all the games. And I am searching for new games right now. But that is not the case. Actually I want a new mouse for gaming purpose. And I searched on the web for that. And I like the model and design of the Power logic Mouse with side buttons. It has everything that I want for gaming. So I decide to buy it. But I have some doubt about the feature of that mouse. I want programmable mouse. I don’t get information about programming of that mouse. So that’s why I post my doubt here. Can anyone give me the proper information about programming of that mouse? Please help me out.

Re: whether Powerlogic Mouse programmable or not?

I am also the user of power logic mouse and I want to give you some information about that. I think this is very useful for you. The power logic mouse does not support the programming. These type of mouse does not have a solid driver support which is available in Logitech and Microsoft. So you have to think again for purchasing this device. My advice to you that is buy the Logitech or Microsoft mouse this can be useful to you.

I don’t have the proper information about the power logic mouse. I think it don’t have the programming option. But I recommend you to buy the GMX-1 mouse. This is cost efficient and good for gaming purpose. I assure you that you will get the better experience from it. Actually it is also not programmable mouse but it can be used to gaming purpose and it definitely lower than power logic gaming mouse in price. So you can prefer this one. This is my own opinion but you can try other one also for solving your problem. Hope this will help you.

You want to buy power logic mouse. And you also want to play various games by the use of that. This is not possible with this mouse. You want to use the another mouse for gaming purpose. There are so many mouse are available for gaming purpose. I think the Razor mouse is best among all those. So that I recommend you that you have to try for Razor gaming mouse. This will definitely give you better performance. The functions are also very useful for gaming. And the main thing is that it can be programmed for the games. This will work for you.

You mentioned that you want to buy power logic mouse. I think this is bad idea for gaming point of you. I can’t understand that why you want to use the power logic mouse though there are so many mouse available in the market for gaming purpose. I can give you some examples of the gaming mouse. You can use the Logitech G7 mouse or other option is Navigator 335 Carbon. This is also good gaming mouse. You can prefer that also. But I give you advice to buy Razor gaming mouse. This is the best option for you. I hope this will give you better options for solving your problem.

I don’t have enough idea about the programming of the mouse. But I can give you idea about the gaming mouse. Remember one thing during the purchase of the mouse. You have to use the cabled mouse rather than wireless mouse. Because wireless mouse raised some lagging problem during the game. So you have to use the cabled mouse. I have this much of information. I think this will help you in some manner.

I think you have to use power logic mouse for your gaming purpose. When you will purchase that you get the warrantee with that. So you can try that mouse and if you don’t like the performance of it then you can replace it with the other one also. And if you like the gaming by the use of power logic mouse then it will worth for you. But I personally recommend you for Razor gaming mouse. Because that is the best gaming mouse at the today’s date. hope this will help to you.