Thread: Logitech G400 mouse for better gaming performance

Logitech G400 mouse for better gaming performance

I have the gaming computer. I like to play the games. I am currently using keyboard of steelseries merc stealth keyboard which is good one and using Logitech MX518 mouse. But I am not satisfied with it that much. So now I want to buy new gaming mouse. Many of my friends suggest to buy the Logitech G400 is better in performance and good for gaming. I need more suggestions for this mouse. is this mouse is good enough for gaming And while is it performs perfectly while playing the games .

Re: Logitech G400 mouse for better gaming performance

I am currently using Logitech G400 mouse and it performs perfectly well. If we see Logitech MX518 then it will be one of the good replacements for it. It works at around 3600 dpi which is faster enough for the good gaming performance. Response time is also good. The grip of the mouse is the really good. we can’t face any problem while controlling it. We can change its controlling sensitivity of the mouse from 400dpi to 3600dpi. I will suggest you to get it for better gaming performance while playing game with this mouse.

The mouse is completely perfect for gaming. I have this mouse purchased few months back. And I am completely satisfied with it. I never saw such a good mouse which is really smooth while playing games with it. I don’t face any of problems while using it. It is running without any issues for me. So I will say that it is one of the long lasting mouse which will run perfectly well until we do something foolish with it. The one of the feature which I like most is the programmable buttons there are total eight of such on the mouse. I will suggest you to purchase this mouse.

I am fan of the Logitech mouse. I like each and every mouse they launch. I have mx500, mx518 and now purchased g400. It is the decent update for those mice. Quality of the mouse is great. And if I compare it with my old mx18 then is beyond par. Ergonomics of the mouse is also good. But sometimes it is giving problem for me with the mouse wheel. But it’s not any issue. If I ignore this then I will recommend this to anyone who is interested in purchasing it. Since its really good mouse with super performance.

I agree that this mouse is good replacement for mx500, mx518. But it is lacking in some of the features which are required by the gamers more. One of the biggest problems is with the angle snapping of mouse. We cannot able to disable it from hardware level as well as there is no software level disabling. Same thing is with the mx518 also happens. After the peoples complain they have to add the feature in it but they not added it. So I will suggest you stick with your old mouse or use other mouse from razer or steelseries.

Yes this is one of the issues which they never resolved but I have also other issue with this mouse we cannot able to adjust the polling rate of the mouse. There is no hardware level support which we can use to change. There is need of the software which needed to be installing to change the polling rate. Default is 1000 Hz which hogs lots of the resources. So if we changed it to the 500 Hz then the resources used are less. There has to be the hardware level controlling to do this. Only that problem which makes me stops from purchasing it. So I will suggest you this mouse if you have no problem with this issue. Otherwise its one of the best performing mouse while playing the game.

I will suggest that it is one of the best mouse and you have to buy it due to its good performance. If we compared the dpi of the MX 518 with the dpi of the G400 then its double. You can take dpi to around 3600dpi which is really good. There are total four dpi levels from which we can choose the best one which will suite us. Other strong feature I have pointed out is the 8 programmable buttons. Grip of mouse is also good. Nothing to see bad in it. But some of the people faced some problems while installing the driver. Mouse causing jitter after installation of the drivers.