Thread: Unable to connect razer mamba 4g to computer

Unable to connect razer mamba 4g to computer

Many of my friends told me that the razor mamba 4g is the best gaming mouse. I am avid gamer. So I have ordered it from the online retailers few days back. This mouse arrives at home yesterday. The box was completely sealed. I opened the box. And removed it from it. Then I kept it for charging for around half hour. After half an hour when I connected it to the pc. It doesn’t works the mouse pointer is steady. if I move the mouse it doesn’t moves cursor . What will be the problem happening to it. Is there any way to resolve it?

Re: Unable to connect razer mamba 4g to computer

I have also faced such a problem with my razor mamba 4g few days back. I have used it lot of the times. But one day when I stated my computer and tried to move the mouse cursor it can’t moves still I am moving it. I know what the problem is. Charging is the problem try to charge the mouser trough the dock. Half hour will be not good you have to charge it for around 4 to hours to get full benefit of it. So charge it now try to run it. It will run perfectly for you.

Sometimes I am also facing such a problem with it when I using wireless mode of it. Sometimes only it happens to me. Check this whether you can run your mouse with wired mode or not. If it’s running perfectly with wired mode then the mouse is perfectly ok. Sometimes this happens due to the wireless receiver not connected perfectly to the usb port correctly. So now try to connect the receiver correctly. And after that try to run the mouse

I have faced such a problem with razer mamba few times. The problem with my mouse that I can’t able to move the cursor. I told this problem to one of the friend who also using razer mamba, he came to my house and checked what the actual problem is causing. This is happening due to the surface of the mouse pad which I am using, its colored one. So I have changed it to the plane one and it works for me perfectly. So it’s working now. The mouse calibration feature of it was designed to function on surface with certain color uniformity.

Yes I agree with what he said about the surface. It’s giving problem on colored surface. But it’s not necessary to replace the mouse pad for it get working as he said. You can solve this problem in other way also. The mouse uses calibration feature with it. There is the tool which is provided with it which needs to be installed on the system. Then there is the setting of calibration which is in the default. Here you can change this setting to the off. When you do this the mouse doesn’t try to automatically calibrate the mouse. So it will works on any surface. Do this.

I don’t know actually what the problem you are facing is. There are the few things you have to check before doing anything. Try to check if the mouse is charged perfectly and its detected by computer itself. If it doesn’t detect by the computer try to use add or remove feature in the control panel it has to be detected. It can also be happen when battery is not connected perfectly in mouse. So try to remove the batteries of the mouse and place it perfectly. Before doing anything you have to completely remove the mouse form pc otherwise it will cause the problem. Trying this will solve the problem

I am also having the razor mamba 4g. I haven’t faced any problem till date. If you are facing the problem of not detecting mouse. The firmware update will solve the issue. So update the firmware of the mouse. After that try to check your mouse it will works perfectly. If it never works try to contact customer care they will try to resolve your problem. Also they will replace it if there is no solution for the mouse or you can visit the service center.