Thread: looking for wireless gaming mouse for LG TV

looking for wireless gaming mouse for LG TV

I am the big fan of gaming. I play almost every game on. I have the LG TV at my home. I use that for my gaming purpose. But my system is too older to work properly. Actually problem is my input lags with my current Bluetooth keyboard and mouse also. So I purchased a new keyboard for my system. And I need the new mouse for gaming purpose. My budget is upto 4500 INR. So can anyone give me some suggestion to solve my problem? Please help me.

Re: looking for wireless gaming mouse for LG TV

You mentioned that your budget is 4500INR. I want to tell you that please increase your budget and try to buy a new Logitech G700 mouse. I think this is the latest and very efficient gaming mouse. So you can try to use that. By the use of that you can get better experience with gaming. Most of the Logitech users are satisfied with the performance of the device. If you cannot increase your budget then try to wait for some time you will definitely get the new Logitech device with lower cost. Or you can also try to other device also.

I was also in same situation a little while ago. And I search for a various option on the net. There are so many products are available in the market so I get confused. Then I got the G400 mouse for my system. And I want to tell you the working of it is superb. The sensitivity and the efficiency both are incredible for this device. So I will give you advice to go for it. Please make sure first you get the branded device. I don’t have a perfect idea about the cost but I think that will fit in your budget.

I want to give you some suggestion for solving your confusion. I cannot give the guarantee about the cost but you try out this one as a option for your system. You can try to test the Mouse Bungee for your system. This is widely used product for gaming purpose. To use that just you have to manage the cables which are going t your CPU. There is nothing to worry about the wire management you can do that easily. So you can also use for better comfort. Bet this will depends upon the arrangement of your system means how you are using the system and where you connect your CPU to your PC. I have that much of information only.

I read your description and I come to know that you have the lagging problem in gaming. This kind of problem majorly occurred if you get the cheap wireless mouse then it lags during play. I can give you advice to use a MK260 wireless combo for your gaming purpose. Or there is another good choice for you and that is Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse. This is also best for the gaming purpose. I think this will also fit in your budget so please try to test it for your system. I hope this will work for you for solving your problem. Thank you.

As per you description the problem is regarding to the sensitivity of the mouse. So you can replace you mouse easily and can solve your problem. I think this kind problem may found in wireless mouse only and not in regular mouse according to general survey. Sometimes wireless key board is OK but not a mouse then you have to prefer the regular mouse (with cable). This is the better option for you. I don’t think that cabling mouse affect the gaming so you can replace your mouse with any regular mouse. This option is also efficient for you. And also this can fit in your budget.

There are so many options available in the market to solve your problem. So don’t worry about the lagging issue. If you have a warrantee on your device then you can replace your device with the new one. This is the better option for you because for that you don’t need to pay. Or you can also try to buy a wired mouse for your concern I don’t think that will affect your gaming. This suggestion may helpful to you to solve your problem.