Thread: Which keyboard is best Razer Blackwidow Ultimate or Steelseries 6GV2

Which keyboard is best Razer Blackwidow Ultimate or Steelseries 6GV2

I am avid gamer. I like to play games. Right now I am in confusion. I want to buy the keyboard. Currently I am using Logitech G15 keyboard which is good for gaming but not good for the typing. But I want new one. I know that the steelseries and razer are best companies which are creating the gaming accessories. I am gone through there catalogue of keyboards. I have chosen Razer Blackwidow Ultimate or Steelseries 6GV2. But right now I can’t able to decide which one I have to buy. Can anyone suggest which one will be good for gaming as well as for typing?

Re: Which keyboard is best Razer Blackwidow Ultimate or Steelseries 6GV2

Why you are buying those. Yes I agree that those keyboards are really good for the gaming but I don’t think it’s good for the typing. Look for the other keyboard. I will suggest you to buy the Filco’s majestouch 2. It’s a really good performing keyboard at reasonable price. Majestouch is storng for gaming and simple. But some issues are there which can be negligible like configurable gaming keys keyboard are not there. And typing is also easy and comfortable with it. So I will suggest you to buy this keyboard.

Currently I am using Leopold FC500R RED keyboard for the gaming as well as typing. It typing will be good on this keyboard. I am typing it on for hours to 2 hours daily. I am not getting any think of strain on the fingers. It’s really comfortable while typing. If you want to know the gaming performance then it’s one of the best keyboards I ever used for gaming. There are red switches which are suitable for the gaming. If you are playing long sessions of the gaming then it’s comfortable for it. Yes also mentioned keyboards from steelseries and razer are also good for gaming but I don’t know about whether they are good for typing or not.

I am having Razer Blackwidow Ultimate keyboard with me from few days back. I don’t see any problem with it till now. It’s one of the best keyboard I ever purchased. Some of the best features of the keyboard are
    • There is gaming mode option which will deactivate the windows keys.
    • It works at force of 50g so it’s really fast.
    • Programmable keys are available with it.
    • One of the best feature is it has macro recording which records the key actions.
    • 10 software profiles which you can customize as your need.
    As compare to steelseries its one of the best keyboard. Get it.

I don’t think so the steelseries 6GV2 is better than the Razor Blackwidow. I own it form past 3 months. It’s good for the gaming as well as for the typing. You can see the reviews of this keyboard it’s around 9 out of 10 on many sites. Value wise its one its one of the best keyboard for the price. Its price is less than what I have seen for the razor Blackwidow . And it performs at the level of high end keyboard. So it’s better than razer in pries as well as in performance. It’s my own opinion you can choose razer it’s your choice to decide what you want since you are the user of the keyboard.

I am also play lots of the games and right now using steelseries mercstealth keyboard. In my opinion this is one of the good gaming keyboard since it has the gaming keys separated from the main keyboard so we don’t be using with the windows keys. This feature actually forced me to buy this keyboard. Also it has three illuminating lights red blue and Purple which can be used to see the keys in the night. We can also make those lights dim. There are total 125 predefined maping layouts for the gaming keys also those can be customizable. So steelseries always rocks for me. I will suggest you to use steelseries keyboard for the gaming.

Steelseries and razer are one of the topmost gaming device manufacturers in world. Steelseries 6GV2 and Razer Blackwidow Ultimate both are good gaming keyboards in my viewpoint. Both has there own unique key features and I think they are best in there own features. In razer blackwidow ultimate I like the feature of the backlit key with 5 different lightning levels and the macro recording. But this is costly as compare to the steelseries 6GV2. So still I will prefer the Razer Blackwidow which cost you around Rs. 5500.