Thread: Unable to contact with Sony support for the screen problem

Unable to contact with Sony support for the screen problem

Hey hi, I am using Sony Vaio notebook. My problem is that my Vaio screen becomes very pale. The lights of background goes off, it is not working. Except the screen, everything is working fine. After this problem I decided to bring it to the Vaio service center, but they are no answering any fields. I need help to get out of my problem. I decided ti fill the email form but it is not responding also, it is giving error. Can you pleas now suggest me what to do with my Vaio screen. What can I do to contact with the Sony service center?

Re: Unable to contact with Sony support for the screen problem

You can visit to the Vaio support, to find the contact details of the Sony Vaio service. There you can enter your Vaio model number for taking the proper support for replacing the screen. To login over there you will need your notebook model number. Once you logged in, you will be in touch for the technical support. You can also find the contact number for calling over there. Vaio support provide the support for any technical fault in their product.

Sony is one of those companies that function on several sides of the worldwide IT marketplace at once, what with it industry in both PC products and game consoles, among other things. According to me, One type of computer systems it seems to have a soft spot for are the systems, some of which should finally reach their potential buyers soon. The users of the line are not much differentiated by size as they are by their hardware, the CPU is prime distinctive element.

Hey, if your Sony Vaio screen has become pale, it means that background lights are not working properly. I think that no need to contact with the Vaio support, if you want then you can go for that. But I will suggest you to fix the problem yourself. If your screen is not working properly then change the screen, you can go for buying the new screen for your notebook. If you don’t have any idea how to change the screen, then you can contact with your venders for the support.

If they are not responding for your problem then try to fix the problem yourself. You can fix the screen problem yourself. You can buy the screen for your notebook, it will cost only around $300 to $450. You can also buy a new laptop, but the better option for you is to replace the screen. I am sure that after replacing the new screen to your notebook, it will start working normally. If you don’t have enough knowledge for replacing the screen then you can contact to the venders of your laptop to fix the problem.