Thread: External 2 TB HDD becoming cheaper and cheaper day by day

External 2 TB HDD becoming cheaper and cheaper day by day

Hey guys I have been thinking to buy 1TB hard disk and as I was about to search for it and make a deal I found and very nice offer and I found the 2TB in the cheapest rate just little bit more than the 1TB and so I am planning to go with it can anyone tell me that is it a good idea to order it? And why this 2TB hard disk has been so cheaper do anyone over here has any idea?

Re: External 2 TB HDD becoming cheaper and cheaper day by day

Well I don’t think there is any problem in going with this hard disk you can surely go with it not at all a problem and its nothing to be very happy that 2TB is just in a less amount I think this has been a trend for the technical things like I have always found that 1GB ram is costly and the 2GB ram is always just a bit more investment required and you can get the 2GB ram so I think this a logical and a business mind from long time they just need a chip to increase the capacity and they have to charge it for the chip only once when they have made the hard disk.

Hey that would be a good choice go with two TB itself it is always recommended that if you are getting something more that is always better so why not to get more in a bit more charge, and I hope you get a good product that is also a case because may be they have been offering it because this is not a good brand, but one thing I have to say that it may be cheaper because they haven’t been doing marketing and all and they are a good product we can predict anything until you talk to someone who have used that brand.

2 TB is very much for me I won’t be asking you to go with it because I have only 1TB and even that is not able to get complete at least once I have only been able to fill it up to 60% after trying hard so I think 1TB is more than enough paying a bit extra doesn’t mean you are getting it for free you have to pay something this is a business mind which has been use to attract user and if you have got use of 2TB HDD then definitely I won’t be asking you to stop I would tell you to go with it for sure.

You have been dealing this online so I think there is a risk, I have heard that many of them has got 2TB hard disk and it is been only recognized as 1TB in pc so this can be problem and then you won’t have any other measure to take any action regarding that you have to accept that one TB only so I think you should not deal with any of the technical product online this is what I have been thinking always so I would be against it and then if you want to deal with them and you trust them then there is no problem in going with the 2TB for sure.

2 TB would be a very good choice it has a great capacity and it would be a very nice option to go with you can enjoy it for long and you would not have any problem of backup and all for long so you should go with it. And when you are getting it for cheaper rate then it is a good choice obviously, and then I would like to wish you that best of luck and hope you get a good product and it would be lasting for long there have been many problem with the HDD so be careful and get it.

It would be a good deal if it would be a good idea this is nothing as that the product would be surely good or surely bad this would be a suspense to you I think online transaction is always a risk so I would say that it is a risk to go with it and if you want to deal with it first try to fetch more detail and more knowledge about that site and about that product and then you can go with it, this will always be a big risk even you know as much as you can.