Thread: is Dell Studio XPS 7100 best for gaming ?

is Dell Studio XPS 7100 best for gaming ?

Hi I am having a older machine which is also from the dell itself, but it is not working perfectly, I mean to say I am not able to play certain game on the machine thus I have planned to buy a new machine for myself and when I was looking for the same on internet I got the name as mentioned in the title, but unable to gather as much as I was expected about the machine, so my question is like whether this machine is good or bad for gaming? Is it worth buying the machine? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: is Dell Studio XPS 7100 best for gaming ?

Yeah of course you can buy this machine and the good news for you is like this is specially made for the gamers only. So there is no doubt for having this machine but still have you ever look for other models as well? Because when I was searching the configuration about this PC it seem to be very ordinary as compare to other machine with the same range while we concern the price. No doubt this is good but still I would say you should try to go through another models as well.

See as you have mentioned that you were unable to gather information about this PC so I would like to tell you about the basic specification about this model, see first of all this PC will cost you around 50K, in the machine you can have AMD Phenomâ„¢ II X6 1045T Processor (2.7GHz,9MB,6C) running Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit operating system. Together with this you can have Up to 2048GB3 SATA hard drive with 7200RPM.

Well, when we concern the gaming machine the most essential part that we have to consider is the GPU that we got in the machine and that’s the coolest part in this machine you can have AMD Radeon HD 6450 1GB DDR3 or 1GB AMD Radeon HD 6670 or 1GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon HD 6770.

The mentioned models are specially designed to work with this machine, so you can have any of them, and if you use any SLI motherboard you can simply make use of any two from the above mentioned and really this will make the gaming Experience very excellent.

I have the same machine at my place and thus I would like to recommend you the same model because the main thing that I like the most after its GPU was the built in HDMI port I know this is very common thing that we got with almost each and every laptop model but still with this machine you can connect any External monitor to enhance the gaming Experience. Thus surely you can have this.

I am quite agree with the above user but still I would like to say like you should at least try to go through the online guide for purchasing the PC, because from there you can have very good idea about the model to which you are not aware with their very good specification. Because as far as I know if you have a machine which is been assembled with different parts then you can simply have very good machine then this.