Thread: How to separate ASUS Eee PC T101MT AC power cord

How to separate ASUS Eee PC T101MT AC power cord

I own a ASUS Eee PC T101MT netbook. My question is not about the netbook but it is about the AC power cord. Can anybody inform me whether the cord among the "brick" as well as the wall socket is detachable (like in, can the cord merely be put back intended for opposed country wall sockets) on the unique power adapter? Otherwise is this simply on top of the aftermarket ones?

Re: How to separate ASUS Eee PC T101MT AC power cord

Lots of experience and a good supply of spare parts are important for the PC Repair in Dresden. For many older devices, there are no new spare parts more, so we mostly use spare parts for PC repairs (of course, first tested and with warranty). Often you will be told in any other stores that it is not worth the PC repair or replacement parts are no longer getting. In the vast majority of us still PC to be repaired, because we seek and find the replacement parts you need.

AC-Adapters as well as Power Bricks can be obtained and utilized unconnectedly. Usually, The AC-Adapter doesn't issue for compatibility on condition that it fits. The Power Brick might reason problems if its voltage isn't someplace comparable to the default; 100v - 240v Input. AC DC Adapters/Converters can moreover be utilized to put back It's charging source otherwise universal.

As computer store in a large corporation, a colleague brought me a Acer laptop with the same problem as you. After investigation and complete disassembly of the computer the problem became public: the socket of the power supply, ie the base soldered on the motherboard is broken and the contact through the plug is done only whilst moving the power supply plug. The resolution is to come across a base and the similar change on top of the motherboard. Hoping to have informed you.

Unfortunately I had to say today, that seems to be the power supply of the EEE PC 1005HA-M broken my sister. Since I have the same equipment, I was immediately able to test and can definitely say that it's over. How could the unwinding now? The entire device to send in / would bring it to the dealer so cumbersome and not ideal for both sides.

I have a little trouble with the power cable from my laptop acer aspire 5737z. Indeed, the cable is normally supplied with the pc was not working, so I bought a universal cable? (Adapter with several unbolt). But recently, I noticed that the light was hard to appear ... I think it's a loose connection... I can still tweak the story that the light stays on but I do not know if I will succeed again in some time ...

By way of a slight endurance you can outlook the spoiled region through a carpet knife to depiction instance. Afterward the 2 ends soldered jointly, if no additional naked wire is uncovered, tape otherwise Scotch tape drum and comes comprehensive. If you don’t have anything to solder, in that case still the two ends through fine fingers, except that comes at the price of the whole span of the cable, the outstanding veins can still be placed within loops, if they are not chewed, it only needs to care be that the bare wires touch each other, otherwise the power supply is defective.

plz i need a help
    i want to Replace DC power jack , but i i try to open the computer i cant open ineed to know how to open asus eee pc t101mt ? if some one know the instraction tell me plz thanks