Thread: Rubber Mounting Kit for 90mm Gigabyte X-Power GH-PSU11-PD CPU cooler

Rubber Mounting Kit for 90mm Gigabyte X-Power GH-PSU11-PD CPU cooler

From the past several days I have been searching for a rubber mounting kit in order to attach an extra 90mm fan to my microprocessor cooler devoid of whichever achievement. Are there additional mounting brackets that might gonna work through this cooler? My processor is running cold as much as necessary except I want to overclock it for this reason require for additional cooling.

Re: Rubber Mounting Kit for 90mm Gigabyte X-Power GH-PSU11-PD CPU cooler

I do not think that there are similar adapters; at least I've never seen them. Have been around for adapters that allow, for example, using a 120 mm fan instead of a 92mm, but are not meant to be pillars of a CPU cooler. You’ll want to sink to change: since very little heat your configuration, you can also settle for a model not just to the top of the range, so you do not spend too much. It would nevertheless benefit, at least in full load.

I going to say that common sense while creating turbulence, the other has the advantage of covering a lack of their axial fans; the fact that a hole remains on the axis due to the engine; in your case I do not think they are up to 60mm adapters, I've usually seen by 80; the limit you can really think to build one, there are many materials, wood box flexi plastic PVC and epoxy resins varied; to the limit so you can do it in rubber to reduce vibration. You can also consider to stick the fan in the house so as to make them draw fresh air from outside and said, with piped-on; unfortunately I cannot inform where to find a soft tube to achieve them

The Nexus Anti Vibration Mounting Kit is the perfect solution for you to get! Abundance of rubber mounting solutions intended for your case fans and the CPU fan, soft rubber feet for your case and cable ties to keep the cables together nice and tidy. It is Sound insulation package system. The package contains 12 units rubber fan mounts fans with closed frame 12 units rubber fan mounts fans with open frame, 12 pieces of rubber grommets with screws for mounting hard drive, 20 pcs cable ties, four rubber feet with adhesive

The cooling of the computer is very important and must be suitable to the installed components that will produce more heat hadware to grow by this factor. Important factor to keep in mind is the noise of the fan mounted on the passive heatsink. This allows you for little money your whole computer a lot quieter, at various points by disconnecting components to transfer vibration to your system unit to counter (and the whole cabinet with rubber feet), sitting in the kit for the money quite a few parts and it's good quality of Nexus.

I think that you should use Xilence Rubber Screws. Those who value a smooth-running PC should be able to afford even this small sum to get rid of even the last sounds. The loudest the fans are known to be in a single housing that is partly the fact that they transmit their vibrations to the housing. In order to prevent exactly that, you use the so-called vibration killer, which effectively prevent touching the fan, the housing via a rigid body. The rubber elements to catch the vibrations almost completely and the unpleasant noises are thus eliminated.