Thread: Need heatsink cooler for Intel Core i7 920

Need heatsink cooler for Intel Core i7 920

I've encountered a problem with my motherboard. I need a CPU Cooler for my Intel Core i7 920. I want the new cooler be quieter than the stock fan. i was thinking of something by thermaltake or zalman , but anything would help. I hope many people have already done this kind of task. Hence please suggest me the best way that help to solve such problem. Thanks in Advance for any kind of help.

re: Need heatsink cooler for Intel Core i7 920

The dreaded stock CPU cooler is typically well known for its small size, poor acoustics and general ineffectiveness. A standard Intel stock cooler will provide a good reference point. Today the situation is much improved with a wide array of coolers to choose from. Our current CPU heatsink test platform consists of a Pentium D processor on a mATX LGA775 motherboard. I think this is best suited for your system.

The Intel Core i7-920 processor consist of the computing cores into a single processor and it also guaranteeing sufficient processing power for the mainly serious applications. The newest video games take benefit of multi-threaded programming, permit for extra realistic graphics on it. Hence there will be lot of heat produce on this system. For keep away from such thing the heatsink is the best option. The dreaded stock CPU cooler is the finest alternative for this system. Its performance is good and there are several other things also added on it.

Your case will fit 160mm tall tower coolers no difficulty. The Noctua NH-C14 is a large heatsink for sure, but extraordinarily by familiarize the fans and aluminum fin heap in a top-down direction, Noctua remain the heatsinks' height to just 130mm. A front motherboard carry plate is first located behind the motherboard. It weighs upwards of 1030grams and is built with no fewer than four, 6mm diameter copper heatpipes.

I keep seeing people making posts daily that jump into overclocking or building systems them self’s without any knowledge at all. The biggest challenge when it comes to enthusiast system builds is deciding what cooling solution to use. It is actually widely available in retailer and e-tailers alike throughout North America. It is made of cardboard, with a picture of the cooler in the front. Try this and it will be help to solve the heating problem.

Re: Need heatsink cooler for Intel Core i7 920

The Zalman is also another choice. As you mentioned on the post, This is the best that will be help you to solve such kind of problem. The heatsink is voluminous, but designed to operate quietly and cool under low noise, low fan-speed conditions. If you care to know what equipment is used, and the parameters under which the tests are conducted. This is really working and it will be solve the heating problem.