Thread: how to Restore SSD performance and imaging Disk

how to Restore SSD performance and imaging Disk

Hello I am trying to transfer my data to new my x series 32 GB SSD using time machine and I have backup up all the files just want to know which is working on a traditional hard disk. When I try to restore wiclose image to SSD it does not work .I just want to keep my operating system and my important file as it is, so can anybody how can I drive itself? and what process I can do to restore it to original? Please give me proper solution of this.

re: how to Restore SSD performance and imaging Disk

After I trial number techniques and take help from other I successfully got my SSD back to original speed below 100 mbps, now I can do it in just 20 minutes. First I will show you material and then important steps.
    Materials Needed
    - first and most important required A CD/DVD Writer
    - required 2x CD/DVD minimum of 100mb of size but now you will get 700 mb size of disk easily from any shop.
    - Any storage drive like USB flash but it should be greater than SSD card -
    -Parted Magic programme(Link also later on)
    -Your SSD
    - -
    Important steps :-
    1. First getting programmes and utilities
    2. Parted magic
    3. Burning ISO
    4. Take backup of Disc using acronis
    5. Securely erasing the SSD with parted magic
    6. Format and unit allocation
    7. Recovered data by using acronis boot disk

• At most first download the Parted Magic ISO,download CD version if you want you can also download USB version but now I am showing the technique cd version
    • To burn the ISO you need image burning software so after installation of image burn open that software>click on write image file on disk>browse for parted magic ISO and select it>then change write speed to “auto “ or “AWS”>then open cd-rom and insert blank cd wait for image burn>click the bottom image of the cds using key arrows>then wait for file to write on disk
    • Now parted magic boot disc is ready, now you need Acronis which can download from internet. After installation of software open it and create Bootable rescue media and dialog box should come up>click on next>then choose “Acronis true image home”>click again next>now choose your cd/dvd writer>now insert disk then just foe few minutes you will get acronyms true image home boot disc.

Now I will show you how should I take back up of disk from Acronis
    • First take your storage device like usb>then open Acronis >then click on my disk underneath the “back up “option >select whole ssd you want to back up,include the “system reserved” part as that contains files needed to boot into os>now click on next and go to the archive location tab
    >here you choose “create backup archive “and then you can give back as you wish. Then just check type as default which is .tib>press next for the right place to store the backup and should end up at the finish >then select option in which you can click on “backup method tab” >then go to backup performance >backup priority> you can change the priority Acronis will use to run the backup.>now click on finish tab and either tick “run task now” or not, that is all up to you.>at last click on proceed button

Here you will see how to securely erasing SSD with parted magic:-
    • First shut down your system and detaching sata cable from the SSD>now start your system>and change the booting order to cd/dvd >now set the parted magic disc into cd/dvd/drive so your system boot in parted magic menu>you will see some screen>select default setting>then goto program and select “internal :secure erase” then click on continue..>you will see SSD then pick that SSD and click on ok>you will see password screen then keep it is as null> The final dialog box will tell you that a secure erase will remove all data. it is not possible to stop the process so please double check you picked the right SSD/HDD.>click on ok >then you see one dialogue bo it means that it is official secure erased.

Now you will see recovering backup with acronis boot disk :-
    • First make boot order as cd/.dvd in first so that acronis boot into the menu automatically>you will get two choice “windows “or “true image home” then select true image home>then click on my disk underneath of recover as you see in screen> Make sure you pick "Recover whole disks and partitions" and click next.> If you don't pick them all your OS won't boot.