Thread: Faulty Antec 900W High Current Gamer PSU

Faulty Antec 900W High Current Gamer PSU

I bought a new Antec 900W High Current Gamer PSU. Within few days it make many kind of problem. I haven’t understand that how should this power supply unit will make problem within one week. The power cable did not match with the connector. Also the internal FAN of the PSU will not work some time. I need perfect solution to solve this problem.

Re: Faulty Antec 900W High Current Gamer PSU

In addition to power supplies Antec has product lines that include cases for work and play, cooling solutions, lighting, and other accessories. If any of the product of this company is to be goes failure in rare case then company will immediately change this product. Hence I think you need to contact the service dealer of this PSU. The dealer will help you to solve this kind of problem. It could be possible that he change this faulty PSU.

This product qualifies for 14 Days Satisfaction Guarantee. You can return the product for a refund within 14 days. Hence I must suggest you that if you have faced this problem within the 14 days then please submit this product to the service center. They will be exchange this product and then you got new PSU. I hope this time it will not make any problem. Hence you need to use this guarantee. It will be solving your problem.

The HX850 will be well for you. It likely was a bad PSU, especially if the old one still worked. Looking for first time to an external construct excellence of this HX Corsair Professional Series power supplies boast and innovative cabling configuration that utilize low-profile, flat modular cables 850 PSU. It has latest offering in Corsair's line of enthusiast oriented units. It allows flexibility with the other connected devices. Hence this will be the best suitable for your system.

This kind of fault happens onto the system because the PSU did not work with the connected motherboard. You need to first check that the motherboard has not been any kind of compatibility problem with this PSU. You can check this thing using the manual of the motherboard. Hence I must suggest you that first check this thing and then do the necessary changes on this system. It works to prevent this problem.

Thanks you for your valuable suggestion. I also faced the similar kind of problem. Then I replace the PSU. Again I faced the problem on this PSU. Hence I decided to buy the new PSU for my system. But the dealers tell me that the PSU did not work because the source of this PSU is not been proper. This kind of PSU will require special kind of power supply. If we connect it in wrong way or do something else then this type of problem must occur on system.