Thread: HP Pavilion E9180T totally Fed Up

HP Pavilion E9180T totally Fed Up

I purchased a HP Pavilion E9180T desktop. Then I faced some problem onto this desktop system. Within two days, it will be makes the problem. In that time, it really shut down the system without giving any reason or error message. The HP tech support I was talking to wasn't able to tell me what cases it was compatible with ATX. They suggest me to remove the hard drive which I refused to do. I also try several things but it won’t work at all. I really fed up with this HP services. I want good solution to solve the problem.

Re: HP Pavilion E9180T totally Fed Up

HP Pavilion Elite e9180t is a sophisticated PC that offers flexible customization options. You can convert this desktop computer all you want to in order to make it to your liking. It is a highly customizable desktop computer. There are quite a few coupon codes available that will help you to not only save, but to get free upgrades too! You need to capture benefit of all the money savings chance. Hence use this and it really help to solve the problem.

I think your system are in warranty period if you buy this desktop on the correct dealer. You need to use this warranty card. This is the best that will be help to solve the problem. Hence just use this warranty card and then contact the service dealer of the HP. The expert will be solve your problem. Sometimes they will be take more time to solve this complicated problem. Hence just submit this system onto service center and then see the result after that.

If you really unsatisfied with this system then I just suggest you to replace this system with the new onto. It will be necessary with the desktop system. The other way is to be just self check the system power setting and all the other things. This will be help your and then you can be able to fix the problem. The desktop will be abnormally shut down because the power connection is wrong or the motherboard not working properly. Then use this information and try to solve the problem.

I can understand a lot of the requests from support really are not going to address the issue, just beat around the bush. The expert person on that site will just consider your desktop situation if you clearly mention it. Then only the expert will be able to solve your problem by telling you good solution on the telephonic conversation. So time it happen in wrong way. The better way is to be contact directly to the expert face to face and then solve this problem.