Thread: Unable to start my system after using Corsair 1000HX power supply

Unable to start my system after using Corsair 1000HX power supply

Recently I did try experimenting something with my system and ended up almost kislling up my system. well a few days ago I had brought this new power supply and also I was thinking of cross fire it so what I did was just got a new power cable from the bag and connected it alas! Don’t ask what happened next? It is the same result that I am telling you, the system is not starting up at all. The sad thing is that I have lost all my data as well, now I cant even connect my hard rive with the other system as well. So I want you all to help me out with the same. I am waiting for the necessary solutions from you all. so do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Unable to start my system after using Corsair 1000HX power supply

I am very much curious to know as if which cable you used. I mean you cannot plug any cable with any of the connector, since many of the cables are keyed and secured. Also it is not possible to connect it with any of the connector, that’s what the problem is. So do let me know which was the cable that you sued. So that I can get to know something about the same. so do reply accordingly over here. So that I can help you tackle the problem or at least tell you that who was the culprit in your case, so hoping that you will do reply to it here.

Well that pin was 4 pin pci x connector. Also I had plugged in to the 6 pin slot on the psu. Actually I don’t know if I had picked up the correct cable. Since all the cables were in one bag and hence what I am saying is that I might have picked up the cable that were actually belonging to the previous version of psu. So might be that must have got such kind of problem. So that’s what I am saying here, can you all please tell me as if what can be done in the situations like these, I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

I mean what kind of answer is that are you running out of some ideas or so? I really cannot understand how did you even think of doing that. You plugged a 4 pin into a 6 pin slot? So I am sure you might have understood as if what can be the problem. Well I am sure that everything will be damaged after that. So that’s what I feel over here anyways I am feeling very much sad after getting to know what happened with you. nothing much can be said here.

Get the PSU replaced as soon as possible. So that’s what I feel over here and hence it is better that you call up the corsair people about the said problem and they will replace it for you. so do as what I am saying here and hence I think that’s the solution I can give for you. so do as what I have said here and that will be the most simple suggestion for you. so do as what I have said here and it will be of good help for you.

Yes I know that’s the biggest mistake from my side. I did not realize it will create so much issue anyways I am hoping that it will get solved as soon as possible. So that’s what I think and feel over here. thanks for the suggestion given by you for replacing the power supply I will surely do it as soon as possible over here. so thanks for suggesting about the same. thanks for looking at the problem of mine. I will let you know as soon as possible on the same.